NFL SuperBowl LIV - 2/2/2020

Who wins Super Bowl LIV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Are you out of your freaking mind? There's NO WAY I want the Pats in the Super Bowl against the Niners. None. I'm old. I have blood pressure issues. That game would make my heart explode - I'm sure of it.
I’d rather face them than Baltimore again. Lol

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I’d rather face them than Baltimore again. Lol
Hrm. Good point. I might have to reconsider...

BTW? According to a friend of mine whose dad lives near Gillette Stadium, it's getting REALLY FOGGY outside. What I thought was smoke could end up being a repeat of the Bears-Eagles Fog Bowl.

It’s over. It’s really really over. And honestly, I’m a bit sad about it.

The GOAT team.
er
The GOAT QB.

It was a helluva run.
Heck no - good riddance this season for the Cheatriots.....their loss made my weekend. Nice to see them fall apart. Belicheck and Brady - would love to see them both go. Have gotten so sick of that team coming back like a mosquito that always gets away in the night.

It's been a long, slow death march since they went 8-0 then lost to the Ravens. Just sad to see it end like this.
Sad? No.....they dont deserve pity. They were exposed for their regular season schedule - verified posers today. Delightful evening. Going into this weekend, this was numero uno for the Wild Card games - followed by 2nd is Seahawks possibly losing. That would make this Wild Card weekend complete.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Sad? No.....they dont deserve pity. They were exposed for their regular season schedule - verified posers today. Delightful evening. Going into this weekend, this was numero uno for the Wild Card games - followed by 2nd is Seahawks possibly losing. That would make this Wild Card weekend complete.
Even when they lose Patriots Brand NFL Salt must boil to the top. Honestly that’s one of the reasons I’ve loved them over the years;

A; My team has been mostly terrible so their dominance hasn’t effected them

&

B; I love how salty they make everyone. I always found it hilarious to sit on the sideline enjoying their dominance while everyone lost their minds. Lol

And yes. Go Eagles. Please for the love of the NFL gods, Go Eagles!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Vikings should be up by more. Don’t think that bodes well for their second half.

Still up at half though! Let’s go Vikings!!!

My belief in sports jinxes makes me not want to overly root for the “preferable” teams to win. As I mentioned last week. I desperately wanted the NY Giants to advance to play the Niners one season and then really wanted the Baltimore Ravens to be the super bowl opponent in the other.

In the end, the Niners are going to have to beat the best teams.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
My belief in sports jinxes makes me not want to overly root for the “preferable” teams to win. As I mentioned last week. I desperately wanted the NY Giants to advance to play the Niners one season and then really wanted the Baltimore Ravens to be the super bowl opponent in the other.

They’d have beaten New York if Kyle Williams didn’t exist.

Sorry, it's sad to me personally, as a fan of the team for close to 30 years now. I know younger folk may not remember but I became a Boston fan around middle school (almost 35 years ago) and didn't begin to like the Pats until I moved to Boston full time in 92. There were 15 years of total misery just like being a Kings fan for about half of this time. The last two decades have been surreal and I've always been humbled by it.

All I will say on this matter.

I believe in jinxes. That said, and I probably won't pick it officially, don't be surprised if the Titans beat the Ravens.