NFL PICKS, Get them in!

OK OK I know it's early, but I have football fever.

It's that time already?!

Ok These are my picks.

x=division champ
y= wildcard

AFC East

x1. New England (Brady back at the top of his division) 10-6 to 11-5
2. Miami (They are still a 9-7 team, and will miss the playoffs again) 8-8 to 9-7
3. Buffalo (They will be on the rise this year. Might finish .500!) 7-9 to 8-8
4. N.Y. Jets (No better than last year. Maybe worse?) 2-14 to 4-12

AFC North

x1. Cincinnati (Palmer back hopefully for the first game. Slow start, but strong finish) 11-5 to 12-4
2. Pittsburgh (Toothlessberger never the same. But the defense will save them like they did in the Super Bowl) 9-7 to 10-6
3. Baltimore (McNair will be average as he has been his whole career) 8-8 to 9-7
4. Cleveland (Still at the bottom! WOOHOO!) 6-10 to 7-9

AFC South

x1. Jacksonville (Blue collar team will tough out the division) 10-6 to 11-5
y2. Indianapolis (Will make the playoffs, but lack of a running game will hurt them) 10-6 to 11-5
3. Tennessee (Below average team) 6-10 to 7-9
4. Houston (Bad team) 3-13 to 4-12

AFC West

x1. Kansas City (Larry Johnson will take them to the promise land) 11-5 to 12-4
y2. Denver (Still got some gas left in the tank for a playoff run) 10-6 to 11-5
3. San Diego (Rivers needs time to adjust, but LT will help them make a playoff run) 9-7 to 10-6
4. Oakland (Another REAL bad team) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC East

x1. Dallas (They will win the division, only because Owens will be on his best behavior) 11-5 to 12-4
y2. New York (Another year of experience for Manning. They make the playoffs again) 10-6 to 11-5
3. Washington (Undecided here. Can be real bad or real good so Ill go with average!) 7-9 to 8-8
4. Philadelphia (Making of a bad team here folks!) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC North

x1. Chicago (another king of a weak division) 12-4 to 13-3
2. Minnesota (Not sure about these guys. Hard to read how they will be) 7-9 to 8-8
3. Detriot (I am going to go with Detriot as being a below avg team that starts the year at 3-1) 5-11 to 6-10
4. Green Bay (Will you just retire Brett!) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC South

x1. Carolina (Again at the top!) 10-6 to 11-5
2. New Orleans (Suprise team this year with Brees but fall short of the playoffs) 9-7 to 10-6
3. Tampa Bay (Will miss the playoffs because they are average) 8-8 to 9-7
4. Atlanta (Vick cannot save them. He is less useful as he gets older) 6-10 to 7-9

NFC West

x1. Seattle (Weakest division in the league by far) 12-4 to 13-3
y2. Arizona (Might make a little noise. Playoffs?) 9-7 to 10-6
3. St. Louis (below average team in a bad division) 5-11 to 6-10
4. San Fransisco (another bad year with a bad QB) 2-14 to 3-13

PLAYOFFS:
Wildcard:AFC
Indianapolis @ Kansas City Indy stuns KC and plays some running D
Denver @ New England New England pulls out a tough victory

Divisional:AFC
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati Cincinnati wins its first playoff game convincingly in a long time :)
New England @ Jacksonville Jacksonville is ready and waiting. Jacksonville pulls out a tough win

Championship:AFC
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati Cincinnati wins in a low scoring game, and the defense saves the day! 14-10

PLAYOFFS:
Wildcard:NFC
Arizona @ Carolina Believe it or not Arizona rolls over Carolina.
New York @ Dallas Dallas plays a tough game, and shuts Manning down.

Divisional:NFC
Arizona @ Seattle Seattle puts their foot down right on top of Arizona, and crushes them 35-10
Dallas @ Chicago Chicagos defense prevails, and wins a tight game 13-7

Championship:NFC
Chicago @ Seattle Seattle again makes it to the superbowl, but has to play the heavy favorite Bengals.

SUPERBOWL
Cincinnati and Seattle are both involved in a high scoring game that goes down as one of the best in Superbowl history. Cincinnati prevails 40-35 on a late touchdown (missed 2pt conversion) in a back and forth game.

dude what the hell are you talking about the raiders wont be behind KC and denver will prably win the AFC west they picked up walker and they still have ROD smith they also have tatum bell who will get a thousand yards just like any RB they have does. The raiders will be damn good they signd a Vet RG and drafted one which is the posistion they were hurting at. Now with shell and slater the O-line will be alot better and the same with the defense now that we have another good pass rusher oppiste of burgess. The WR corps and now we have a good QB who can get the ball to Moss,porter,curry. were going 11-5, 10-6 the chiefs and chargers fell off.

Gary

All-Star
LOL Why don't you make some picks? I pick the Raiders to win nothing thig year. They haven't gotten any better this offseason.

Gary

All-Star
K Bumping this back to the top. Anyone care to make their picks? We did it the last couple years (a few of us) Fun to see how right/wrong you are. Going to keep the picks the same. I have to admit though, Raiders might be a suprise.

LOL Why don't you make some picks? I pick the Raiders to win nothing thig year. They haven't gotten any better this offseason.

were a very young team and we brought in guys from the draft who are starting and the raiders have looked alot better with shell there. Brooks and lance johnstone are two guys who will get it done. we also had a first year secondary last season with a season under there belt they will be good.
the o-line is getting better raiders will go 10-6/9-7

I don't care for any other teams nor do I care what their records will be. However, the only team I care about is New England Patriots. Therefore, my pick is the Pats to win it all. :D

OK OK I know it's early, but I have football fever.

It's that time already?!

Ok These are my picks.

x=division champ
y= wildcard

AFC East

x1. New England (Brady back at the top of his division) 10-6 to 11-5
2. Miami (They are still a 9-7 team, and will miss the playoffs again) 8-8 to 9-7
3. Buffalo (They will be on the rise this year. Might finish .500!) 7-9 to 8-8
4. N.Y. Jets (No better than last year. Maybe worse?) 2-14 to 4-12

AFC North

x1. Cincinnati (Palmer back hopefully for the first game. Slow start, but strong finish) 11-5 to 12-4
2. Pittsburgh (Toothlessberger never the same. But the defense will save them like they did in the Super Bowl) 9-7 to 10-6
3. Baltimore (McNair will be average as he has been his whole career) 8-8 to 9-7
4. Cleveland (Still at the bottom! WOOHOO!) 6-10 to 7-9

AFC South

x1. Jacksonville (Blue collar team will tough out the division) 10-6 to 11-5
y2. Indianapolis (Will make the playoffs, but lack of a running game will hurt them) 10-6 to 11-5
3. Tennessee (Below average team) 6-10 to 7-9
4. Houston (Bad team) 3-13 to 4-12

AFC West

x1. Kansas City (Larry Johnson will take them to the promise land) 11-5 to 12-4
y2. Denver (Still got some gas left in the tank for a playoff run) 10-6 to 11-5
3. San Diego (Rivers needs time to adjust, but LT will help them make a playoff run) 9-7 to 10-6
4. Oakland (Another REAL bad team) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC East

x1. Dallas (They will win the division, only because Owens will be on his best behavior) 11-5 to 12-4
y2. New York (Another year of experience for Manning. They make the playoffs again) 10-6 to 11-5
3. Washington (Undecided here. Can be real bad or real good so Ill go with average!) 7-9 to 8-8
4. Philadelphia (Making of a bad team here folks!) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC North

x1. Chicago (another king of a weak division) 12-4 to 13-3
2. Minnesota (Not sure about these guys. Hard to read how they will be) 7-9 to 8-8
3. Detriot (I am going to go with Detriot as being a below avg team that starts the year at 3-1) 5-11 to 6-10
4. Green Bay (Will you just retire Brett!) 3-13 to 4-12

NFC South

x1. Carolina (Again at the top!) 10-6 to 11-5
2. New Orleans (Suprise team this year with Brees but fall short of the playoffs) 9-7 to 10-6
3. Tampa Bay (Will miss the playoffs because they are average) 8-8 to 9-7
4. Atlanta (Vick cannot save them. He is less useful as he gets older) 6-10 to 7-9

NFC West

x1. Seattle (Weakest division in the league by far) 12-4 to 13-3
y2. Arizona (Might make a little noise. Playoffs?) 9-7 to 10-6
3. St. Louis (below average team in a bad division) 5-11 to 6-10
4. San Fransisco (another bad year with a bad QB) 2-14 to 3-13

PLAYOFFS:
Wildcard:AFC
Indianapolis @ Kansas City Indy stuns KC and plays some running D
Denver @ New England New England pulls out a tough victory

Divisional:AFC
Indianapolis @ Cincinnati Cincinnati wins its first playoff game convincingly in a long time :)
New England @ Jacksonville Jacksonville is ready and waiting. Jacksonville pulls out a tough win

Championship:AFC
Jacksonville @ Cincinnati Cincinnati wins in a low scoring game, and the defense saves the day! 14-10

PLAYOFFS:
Wildcard:NFC
Arizona @ Carolina Believe it or not Arizona rolls over Carolina.
New York @ Dallas Dallas plays a tough game, and shuts Manning down.

Divisional:NFC
Arizona @ Seattle Seattle puts their foot down right on top of Arizona, and crushes them 35-10
Dallas @ Chicago Chicagos defense prevails, and wins a tight game 13-7

Championship:NFC
Chicago @ Seattle Seattle again makes it to the superbowl, but has to play the heavy favorite Bengals.

SUPERBOWL
Cincinnati and Seattle are both involved in a high scoring game that goes down as one of the best in Superbowl history. Cincinnati prevails 40-35 on a late touchdown (missed 2pt conversion) in a back and forth game.
The Bengals make the Super Bowl?? Have you seen their schedule? They'll be LUCKY to win 9 or 10 games. No playoffs this year... the D won't get 3 pics a game like they did last year - which means they will actually have to play D and not rely on turnovers as much.

The Bengals are better on D this year. They have added Sam Adams (run stopper), Dexter Jackson, Madieu Williams is healthy this year (was injured almost all of last year, and missed like 13 games), Chris Henry has another year under his belt, as does Odell Thurman (although suspended for the first 4 games). Peko looks to be a steal! Palmer one year better after shrugging off his injuries.

This team is better everywhere. Their schedule is tough, but name one team in the division that is better. Bengals win the division easily. 11-5 to 13-3. (I know I said 12-4 but they have the chance to be better than a 12-4).

Following the Bengals as close as I do I know they are MUCH better on defense. The pre-season they only gave up like 11 pooints a game (rank 4th), and scored like 30+ points per game. (#1). Look what they did to Larry Johnson (potential 2000 yd rusher) in the first game. Only two times last year was KC held to under 300 yards. The Bengals did it. On the road too!

Yikes.. The Raiders have 6 points in 2 games? Yah, they are really looking horrible.

The Bewngals are 2-0, and Palmer isn't even at his best! :)