NFL 2021-2022 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers did not look too good against the Lions for awhile before running away with it the 2nd half- it's hard to judge how the 49ers will fare, but I dont think the offense has looked good enough to keep up th with the Packers especially with a bunch of questionable new RBs This year's 49ers defense looks good, but not dominant like the Super Bowl runner-up Last year the Packers toyed with the depleted 49ers. The Saints blowout win though has me wondering what Packer team will show up. So its a toss up. How many sacks ill Bosa have? 0, 1, 2, 3, 4? Maybe 2? Street has come on pretty well on the D-Line as a 2nd wingman. Low scoring game favors 49ers and vice versa for Packers.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I have no idea what to make of the Packers. Week one may have been a complete outlier. Then the Lions just suck, and they walked over them.

The Niners 2-0 is very unimpressive to me. Basically the only thing I liked this season was the defense against the Eagles. The defense should be sustainable as long as Kinlaw keeps healthy enough to man the middle.

This game can go any direction and I wouldn’t be surprised… the defense tees off on Rodgers and the Pack gets week one’d again. Or maybe Rodgers can look elite and force a shootout that I don’t believe the Niners current offense can keep up with.

I have no idea what to make of the Packers. Week one may have been a complete outlier. Then the Lions just suck, and they walked over them.

The Niners 2-0 is very unimpressive to me. Basically the only thing I liked this season was the defense against the Eagles. The defense should be sustainable as long as Kinlaw keeps healthy enough to man the middle.

This game can go any direction and I wouldn’t be surprised… the defense tees off on Rodgers and the Pack gets week one’d again. Or maybe Rodgers can look elite and force a shootout that I don’t believe the Niners current offense can keep up with.
Vs Eagles win was impressive.....49ers got outplayed but found a way - really I think it was the Eagles bungling it. The D-line is good, but that's the grey area - Rodgers was a fantastic scrambler, but now closer to average at his advanced NFL age. The other lesser grey area is the Packers defense clearly is mediocre and how many points will the 49ers score? Flip a coin..... Will Lance get more than 3 obvious running plays? He needs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.