NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, last time I rooted for one team to beat the team i didn’t want the Niners to play was when I rooted for the New York Giants to beat the Packers in the Kyle Williams year. But I really don’t want to see the Seahawks again but who knows, maybe the monkey is off the back now and the talent vs talent will speak for itself like it did for much of the first game before Sanders went out and they started turning it over or the first half of this game before the defense started playing conservatively(predictably conserving nothing) and Russell Wilson was near flawless.

We’re so much more talented than they are that this game just kinda felt like an exorcism

I like out chances to make it to the super bowl but DEE FORD GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THERE!!!

Also, shout out to Joe Staley tonight. Didn’t hear the name Clowney very much tonight

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Holy cow, what an ending. I was at the Atlanta game and I thought it was going to end the same stupid way that one did.

Time to heal up, take a week off, and go roaring into the playoffs. Go Niners!!!!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Well, last time I rooted for one team to beat the team i didn’t want the Niners to play was when I rooted for the New York Giants to beat the Packers in the Kyle Williams year. But I really don’t want to see the Seahawks again but who knows, maybe the monkey is off the back now and the talent vs talent will speak for itself like it did for much of the first game before Sanders went out and they started turning it over or the first half of this game before the defense started playing conservatively(predictably conserving nothing) and Russell Wilson was near flawless.

We’re so much more talented than they are that this game just kinda felt like an exorcism

I like out chances to make it to the super bowl but DEE FORD GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THERE!!!

Also, shout out to Joe Staley tonight. Didn’t hear the name Clowney very much tonight
So it's your fault then

SLAB

Hall of Famer

I had stricken that name from my memory.

AHHHHH!!!

[Gets up, runs around in circles, sits back down...]

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!

I love that we won this game but can we please not do that again? I'm just going to have to go ahead and pass out and read the box score after the fact if we have another finish like that. I wish Kyle had just gone for it on 4th and 1 where at least they had a chance to get the ball back with time on the clock to score a FG if the Seahawks scored on a short field. We made this game way closer than it should have been. There have been a lot of close calls this season but this was a whole other level of close. We've now fully explored the boundary between winning and losing -- you literally cannot get any closer to losing than that without actually losing. Now let's get Dee Ford and Jacquiski Tartt back for the next two games and Kwon Alexander back for the SB and make some history!

Status
Not open for further replies.