NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero faith in the Niners ever beating the Seahawks again, so that about seals it for them in my eyes.
Oh c'mon. Have faith.

If they play them 3 times they will win at least once. I think the next one will be tough at Seattle. But definitely doable. 9ers are a better roster.

howie long said some of the same things in the post game show. What he thought about how good the niners are did not change with the results of today’s game.

I have zero faith in the Niners ever beating the Seahawks again, so that about seals it for them in my eyes.
Oh my friend......... today’s game instilled more faith in me. Jackson is a bigger faster version of Wilson. We should have beat them on a short week, morning game, in bad weather, against one of the best teams in the league. I have no doubt we go up to Seattle and handle them. No doubt in my mind!!!

And with that, Shanahan’s coaching has slipped the Niners from the 1 spot to the 5 spot.

Bravo. Bravo.
They have defineltly made their route to the super bowl a whole helluva lot harder than it should have been.......cuz you know, playing for a tie when it helps you is just stoopid..........

I just don’t understand this thinking. A tie helps you but it’s sports and ties are bull$hit. They’d rather play an extra game (wild card) on the road. Especially with all the injuries they have. Yeah......that makes sense.

hrdboild

Hall of Famer
And with that, Shanahan’s coaching has slipped the Niners from the 1 spot to the 5 spot.

Bravo. Bravo.
Shanahan's coaching is the reason they were #1 to begin with. We're 2 missed FG away from being undefeated right now. I'll take it! Also, Seattle is definitely going to lose again... to SF on Dec. 29th.

There's a lot of reasons why teams lose a game. I think the roughing the passer call that led to a Ravens TD in the first half and the illegal block on the back call that led to settling for a long FG try at the end of the first half were key moments. Neither call was wrong, but in a game against an elite opponent on the road in bad weather, every little mistake is going to cost you. It came down to who had the ball last. I still feel great about this season. Winning every game isn't the end goal here. We lost a couple close ones and thrashed some good teams. This is still a team that nobody wants to play right now.

So excited for tomorrow!
Dee Ford is back which is huge. Playing indoors will be huge for Gould. No excuses tomorrow. I know quite a few niners fans who have made the trek to NO for the game and they said that we are representing big time over there. The niners know they will probably have to win out in order to get the bye so let get this done!!!!!!!!

SO PUMPED FOR THIS!!!!

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lol the one contrarian on the pregame show (couldn’t care enough look up and see who) who brought up ATL’s “effort” and said the Niners wouldn’t touch Drew Brees either.

Status
Not open for further replies.