NFL 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I’m still steaming over that awful playcall on 4th down. Shanahan melts when it matters most.

Super Bowl
Seahawks game
Now

Shanahan
I’m still steaming over that awful playcall on 4th down. Shanahan melts when it matters most.

Super Bowl
Seahawks game
Now
That along with the end of the second half. Where they had a 1:13 left with half of a field, and three timeouts and they go into a huddle until 30 seconds left. Shanahan has blown this game. We need them to choke

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The good has been great, but Shanahan’s blunders have very possibly cost the division, a bye week, and home field advantage.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Meh. 10 AM on the road in the rain. A schedule loss if there ever was one. Especially against a team as good and on as huge a streak as the Ravens.

Sorta reminds me of the 2007 game where the Giants played the undefeated Pats down to the wire during the season but lost. We all know what happened the next time they met. Just hope none of the injuries today were that serious.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not even mad at the Ravens. This is all on Shanahan. Horrible coaching when it matters most. His MO.
Did we watch the same game?????? I thought the Niners did a pretty good job in the rain against Jackson and crew. In all honesty, the game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Since I didn't really expect the Niners to win, I'm not that upset about the loss.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Did we watch the same game?????? I thought the Niners did a pretty good job in the rain against Jackson and crew. In all honesty, the game was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Since I didn't really expect the Niners to win, I'm not that upset about the loss.
My life has gotten fair less stressful since I started just watching sports with absolutely no expectations for the team I'm rooting for.
Can't be disappoin
ted if you were expecting nothing.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Really the most encouraging thing was how the defense started figuring out how to defend Lamar as the game went on. Sure, some of it was probably him and the rest of the Ravens getting tired but the Niners started really stretching the edge and keeping him contained in the backfield.

Containing dual threats was the one weak point for the Niners defense and if they even shore that up just a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.