Next KingsFans.com group event - 12/23 v. Pelicans

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
The next KingsFans.com group event will be the game on Monday December 23rd @ 7:00pm vs the Pelicans.

Currently I only have 3 seats left (1 pair and a single behind it). The seats are in section 123 and will be $42.50 each after adding $1.50 to cover the PayPal fees. This is a great value for lower level seats!

If demand is strong I can add additional seats to the group so please let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining us.

Last edited by a moderator:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
These are great seats. You get to sit with some very enthusiastic Kings fans AND you get to see the return of Tyreke Evans. I'll be there! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Would so love to go with you all, but I work til 10 p.m M-F. Only available for weekend games. Thanks for sending me the notice!

Revrag

Father, Husband, KingsFan
Staff member
Administrator
Contributor
I am most likely in. I won't know my exact holiday plans until the end of the week but pretty sure I am in Sac on the 22nd-26th this year.
OK, currently I still have the 3 seats available. Two in one row and 1 in row behind. I've already paid for the tickets so it's first come first served but I think there is a good chance they will still be available at the end of the week. How many seats are you interested in? Let me know as soon as your plans firm up.
Thanks!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
If it were not a weeknight, I'd grab it, but since I work swing shift, no can do. Do you ever pick a Sat or Sun game?

The next KingsFans.com group event will be the game on Monday December 23rd @ 7:00pm vs the Pelicans.

Currently I only have 3 seats left (1 pair and a single behind it). The seats are in section 123 and will be $42.50 each after adding $1.50 to cover the PayPal fees. This is a great value for lower level seats!

If demand is strong I can add additional seats to the group so please let me know ASAP if you are interested in joining us.
I am in yet I need 4 tickets.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
At this point I am unsure if I could make it. Might want more than 1 seat if I could make it to take our 10-year-old. I will watch this space and let you know when I know more.

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Likely not going to make it. We just spent some $$$ getting a couple tickets to the Heat game as a Christmas present for our son. He loves LBJ and the Heat are his #2 team. What can I say, he's 10 and doesn't always listen to the words of wisdom flowing down from dad. :p

I missed out on the group activity but as a Christmas gift I found some decently priced seats that I'll be taking my family to. It's been about 4-5 years since I've attended a game at Arco! Living in Southern california means much more time spent in enemy territory. It'll be nice to be home :)