New Pedja WEBSITE!

Hello everyone im new to this forum! I would like to promote my website i got on pedja stojakovic. Maybe some of you remember my old link predrag stojakovic universe. I restyled that page and got a new url http://www.stoja.nl ;) tell me what u think about it.

greetings miki :)

Good job. It really looks nice.

I'm not much of a Peja fan, so I won't visit. But, the site, the layout, etc ... very nice.

Perhaps you should switch color a little though... If Peja is a King ... the yellow doesn't make sense.

Hi Yuman! Nice work. It renders slightly different on Mozilla Firefox, though, (i.e. under the section "Kings vs Suns," the photo & text are cut; also the copyright text at the bottom is below the blue box) so if you could maybe tweak your stylesheet a little bit.

Good luck with the site! :)

T

TheGooseyOne

argh...i know Peja's real name is Pedrag but why does even keep calling him "Pedja"? ...either pick his real name or say his nickname, don't try to create a hybrid of the two

Nice website, great job. The fact that you have "Tightjeans" listed as a U.S. nickname for Peja made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair!

lol haha...i prefer pedja because the people in europe especially in serbia call him that way.It's the standard nickname they give to people who are called predrag. Just like william=bill. dj is in fact 1 letter in serbian language pronounced dzj because this letter doesnt exist in the us alphabet it's quite logical to give the guy a nickname peja..peja is actually a small town in kosovo (serbia) lol.

fishgirl said:
Hi Yuman! Nice work. It renders slightly different on Mozilla Firefox, though, (i.e. under the section "Kings vs Suns," the photo & text are cut; also the copyright text at the bottom is below the blue box) so if you could maybe tweak your stylesheet a little bit.

Good luck with the site! :)
thnx gurly..i'll have a look at it:)

To add to Yuman's explanation. Short for Predrag is Peđa. đ is a single letter, but it can be also writen as dj since it is the same sound. Americanized version is Peja since j is the closest sounding to đ.