New Era Prediction Game 2017-18: Game Over!! See You in a New Thread Next Season

WE WON! Believe it or not! (I don't :D)

And don't forget - A new game tonight!
Hurry up and submit your predictions!

Only 3 KFs had the guts to predict a W against the rising product of "the Process".
@origkds was the closest (58 pts), with @El Paljasso close behind (56) and @bubulina in 3rd (45).

Summary

20171220_075637.png

This was @origkds' 2nd daily win:

20171220_075730.png

Monthly Race

20171220_082553.png

Season

@Capt. Factorial climbed 1 spot to 4th
@origkds climbed 1 spot to 10th
and @bubulina leaped 2 spots to 15th.

20171220_075911.png

Average Per Prediction

20171220_075959.png

Last edited:
Ron, if you ever decide to "hang em up" when it comes to this game, I'm officially throwing my name in the hat to take over the reigns and run this bad boy. :)
Great! Sounds like a plan.
It's good to feel that I built something that's appreciated. :)
Even better - to know that others have my back and would carry that small torch on... :D

I'm serious.

Great! Sounds like a plan.
It's good to feel that I built something that's appreciated. :)
Even better - to know that others have my back and would carry that small torch on... :D

I'm serious.
I promise that whatever happens -
I will not take the data-sheets with me.
I will share them and pass them forward in our community.

That's a promise.

I promise that whatever happens -
I will not take the data-sheets with me.
I will share them and pass them forward in our community.

That's a promise.
And, if I am indeed the one who ends up taking over, I promise that I will carry on your legacy when it comes to this game. I don't see a need to "change" anything with it at all. And I will NEVER advertise this as my creation. Your name will forever be attached to this game. And I will guarantee that every KingsFan member who participates in it not only will know that fact but will never forget it either. :)

NOTE: I am in no way, shape, or form trying to convince Ron to hand the reigns over to me should he decide to "hang them up". All I am doing is expressing my interest in taking over should that time come. If Ron decides to, he has every right in the book to hand it over to another KingsFans member, and I will be perfectly fine with it. I don't care if I run it, or some other person on here does. As long as it never disappears, and we can enjoy this for a long time (as long as we can keep the interest level going), I will be a happy camper.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
NOTE: I am in no way, shape, or form trying to convince Ron to hand the reigns over to me should he decide to "hang them up". All I am doing is expressing my interest in taking over should that time come. If Ron decides to, he has every right in the book to hand it over to another KingsFans member, and I will be perfectly fine with it. I don't care if I run it, or some other person on here does. As long as it never disappears, and we can enjoy this for a long time (as long as we can keep the interest level going), I will be a happy camper.
I dunno. Looks like a pretty naked power grab to me. Think we might have to whip out the ban hammer to prevent this act of aggression! ;)