NCAA Tourney 2022

Jaquez and Juzang could not pull it off, Bernard tried. Love single handed murdered UCLA entire back court. Now Tar Heels get Peacocks - good luck with that!

Just getting settled after a day at the HMB ocean course. Fun. Jaylen Williams from Ark reminds me of a more offensive orientated Taj Gibson.

I think if Duke and UNC face off, Duke wins.

Duke's winning it all. Coach K is gonna exit the game on top. The writing is on the wall. It may have already been on the wall, but some of us have been way to blind to have noticed. We are all now starting to do so.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Duke, UNC, Kansas, and Villanova all making the Four Four. After all that noise and the upsets, all the college basketball mainstays wind up on top once again.

Duke's winning it all. Coach K is gonna exit the game on top. The writing is on the wall. It may have already been on the wall, but some of us have been way to blind to have noticed. We are all now starting to do so.
I think the only team that can beat Duke is UNC. Banchero is the best player on the floor, but UNC has better outside shooting. We’ll see.

And so the hall of fame career of Mike Krzyzewski comes to a close. Great run, though, for him as a coach. Duke has never been my number 1 team, but I've always enjoyed watching them play. And watching him coach. I get the universal hatred, though. I really do.

Because the world will start to hate anything Sacramento Kings when we become a dynasty.

I'm ready, though. Bring on the hate.

I didn’t even bother watching the game when I saw it was 40-25 at half and then tuned in with 2 minutes to go after seeing it was close. Wow. What a gut punch for NC and exhilarating win for Kansas.

Epic chokejob by North Carolina tonight.

And, wow, what a tale of two halves!!! Both teams essentially flipped the script in the second half. Well done, Kansas. Well done.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I don't like many of the Kansas fans in my life but my kid seemed really into wanting them to win so I am happy for him.

Epic chokejob by North Carolina tonight.

And, wow, what a tale of two halves!!! Both teams essentially flipped the script in the second half. Well done, Kansas. Well done.
Epic choke job? Because they had a double digit lead in the first half? They made a big run in the first half. Kansas countered with an even bigger run in the 2nd half. NC countered that with a nice little comeback of their own, before losing basically at the buzzer.

Not even close to a choke job.....and do you realize they were an 8th seed?

Epic choke job? Because they had a double digit lead in the first half? They made a big run in the first half. Kansas countered with an even bigger run in the 2nd half. NC countered that with a nice little comeback of their own, before losing basically at the buzzer.

Not even close to a choke job.....and do you realize they were an 8th seed?
I mean it was that largest lead ever lost in ncaa finals history. So many would consider that choking. And to break the record might be considered epic. So…epic choke job sounds like a reasonable description.

Great games this week.
Kansas was much deeper. They run teams into the ground. In the second half UNC was gassed. Their 3s and foul shots started to be short, a sign of fatigue. Kansas started to run and it changed everything.
Watching Bacot against McCormack was really fun to watch.