NCAA Football

O

ONEZERO

Sanity, you're just jinxing every game in your path, huh? First, your next to your girlfriend when someone tells her the niners win and then they end up losing. Now, you make a bet on lsu beating tennesee and then lsu loses. What are you doing man? Hahahahahah. I'm just kidding.

Can you guys believe the Tennessee coach called Rick Clausen the "best story in the nation, the world"? What a crazyman, saying that against LSU IN LSU where Katrina has hit and they have lived and forged on. Even if he thought Clausen was the best story, he should have at least showed some respect by not saying that, ESPECIALLY at fricken LSU.

O

ONEZERO

Yup bobby j, that's what I was saying too. He shoulda gave some recognition to lsu as a team for what they had to go through.

Oh and by the way, shouldn't u be in school right now? Lol, why am I talking? I'm in class as I write this message.

BobbyJ_for3! said:
Can you guys believe the Tennessee coach called Rick Clausen the "best story in the nation, the world"? What a crazyman, saying that against LSU IN LSU where Katrina has hit and they have lived and forged on. Even if he thought Clausen was the best story, he should have at least showed some respect by not saying that, ESPECIALLY at fricken LSU.

That made me mad too, no class! I hope we kill them on the 8th, serve him right!!

It's now the 8th and we have deja vu, Tenn. player (Jason Allen) was carried off in stretcher(like last weeks Ala. game). Very scary moment but even though he's the opposition I hope he's OK. They took him to the hospital and are supposed to update later. So far Dawgs doing pretty well at halftime. We're up 10-0 and looking good.
GO DAWGS!!

T

thesanityannex

ONEZERO said:
Sanity, you're just jinxing every game in your path, huh? First, your next to your girlfriend when someone tells her the niners win and then they end up losing. Now, you make a bet on lsu beating tennesee and then lsu loses. What are you doing man? Hahahahahah. I'm just kidding.
I'm only good luck when I'm actually at the game.

T

thesanityannex

loopymitch said:

Then go to Knoxville quickly!;) Don't think we'll need you though.
I thought you may need me after your quartback coughed up the ball, but then ten fumbled shortly, no help necessary.

O

ONEZERO

I've started the fund sanity. I've donated one cent so far. I think that can pay for your flight and the ticket and the food, drinks, and parking. Now get ready and bring us the luck.

Whoo We won!!:D I'm so excited! what a day! great game! 27-14 and we were underdogs. Don't underestimate the Dawgs.
There you go chelle, told you we'd avenge that loss for you!;)

Cal-UCLA game was one of the best games Ive seen in a while. Just back and forth scoring but tough defense as well. I thought Cal would get 1 loss this year so if this is it then beating USC should get us right back up in the rankings.

GO BEARS!!!

loopymitch said:
Whoo We won!!:D I'm so excited! what a day! great game! 27-14 and we were underdogs. Don't underestimate the Dawgs.
There you go chelle, told you we'd avenge that loss for you!;)
Thanks, loopy:D Happy for you!

IF we (LSU) had not won that game yesterday, I think that some fans would have been calling for Miles' head! I can't wait until we play a game well for 4 quarters!!

Bibby_Is_Clutch said:
Cal-UCLA game was one of the best games Ive seen in a while. Just back and forth scoring but tough defense as well. I thought Cal would get 1 loss this year so if this is it then beating USC should get us right back up in the rankings.

GO BEARS!!!
:(

Only now does USC make me nervous....

:(

YEP! Saturday @ 2:30 CDT!
I cannot wait to hear the chant of "tigerbait, tigerbait" again! Of course, we will have to play a heck of a lot better than we have been in order to beat them.

It helps that we have already used our "free pass through Death Vally" on Tennessee! Congrats on your win Saturday!!!

O

ONEZERO

Why is SC arrogant? Cause they have the best college football team ever? Cause they have the sickest players?

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a nice day in South Bend, I have chills everytime thinking about this game and watchn the previews this morning.... I wish I was there today.

It's ND + 2 weeks to prepare for Wise + Brady + South Bend = ND win last 30 seconds of the game.

I would be shocked if this was a blowout either way. Should be a great football game with a classic ending. This game is what football is about.

GO IRISH!!!!