[NBA] Western Conference Semifinals

Who advances to the Western Conference Finals?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want the Warriors to win, but watching Steph and Klay launch brick after brick fills my heart with joy.
Thing is, that never happens when I want it to. Rarely happens against the KINGS and rarely happened against Cleveland in the Finals.

That aside, it’s clear to me those guys have been affected by their ankle injuries. Neither of them look right.

I bet GSW wishes they had Boogie Cousins in this series more now than ever.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrm. I remember Thompson doing that before. I can't remember Grant ever mentioning it, however, so maybe I'm wrong?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm pulling for the Rockets to beat the Warriors since DMC is down ( *Though DeMarcus is pushing HARD to be able to possibly return if they make the finals.) Though I have no love for CP3 or Harden.

Then I would like to see the winner of the Denver/Portland series move on to the finals.

* https://sports.yahoo.com/de-marcus-...n-before-the-end-of-the-season-202209542.html
If there’s even a tiny chance DMC gets cleared for a Finals appearance, I’m all in on my Warriors rooting.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Durant is out, I'm done with the Western Conference playoffs. I'd sooner watch the Lakers than James Harden and the effing Rockets.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
we are in store for one heck of a fourth quarter. Curry is going to have to go into God mode for the Dubs to pull this one out.