[NBA] Western Conference Playoffs, Round 1

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrell is going to get PAID this offseason, that dude is fearless and relentless. Before you can stop and take a water break, the Warriors go on a 14-1 run and it's a 13 point halftime lead. Poof.
he has one more year left unless they restructure. remember people complaining in the game thread about us making him look like an allstar last year. won't be able to get him in the 11th round of a fantasy draft any more. By now he has introduced himself to all.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Cuz struggling a bit though. Overamped? Probably.
There was definitely a lot of that. For a guy to have played as many games as he has without ever appearing in the playoffs (what, second or third most all-time?), and to be playing on a team where, if they don't win the championship, a lot of critics are going to say it's his fault? I'm sure that there was no shortage of jitters, mixed in with the adrenaline.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
he has one more year left unless they restructure. remember people complaining in the game thread about us making him look like an allstar last year. won't be able to get him in the 11th round of a fantasy draft any more. By now he has introduced himself to all.
it does help to get spoon fed by Williams, but he is a high caliber energy player and that has some value in a fast paced league

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If taking this roster which features a starting lineup with precisely one above average shooter and a bunch of dudes who play like it's still 1990 deep into the playoffs isn't an indication of Pop's status as the greatest coach of all-time, I don't know what is.

Actually i might take that back I dont like the way Utah's offense looks to start this... if their plan is to hope Mitchell can match Houstons stars, this is gonna get real ugly...

Utah doesnt have the shooting to pull this off..

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Utah's offense is atrocious to watch. let's see how good of a coach Snyder is and what adjustments he makes for Game 2
Utah's offense looked like Joerger's horrible Z-Bo centric mess last season. There's absolutely no way they're gonna stay in the series unless they get a little more modern with their concepts over the next couple of nights.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Utah's offense looked like Joerger's horrible Z-Bo centric mess last season. There's absolutely no way they're gonna stay in the series unless they get a little more modern with their concepts over the next couple of nights.
Mitchell is going to have to score 30+ for them to even make this competitive. Simply not enough fire power to keep up with Houston.

I dislike Houston and Harden.....I would like someone to beat the Warriors, but not the Rockets.

The Blazers and Spurs games were both good. Jazz are fodder (again).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I dislike Houston and Harden.....I would like someone to beat the Warriors, but not the Rockets.

The Blazers and Spurs games were both good. Jazz are fodder (again).
all that defense they play in the regular season is for not if you can't keep up on offense....Donovan needs another all-star next to him that can score if the Jazz want to do anything of significance

The Kings vs Warriors would've been such a better series than this garbage the Clippers are throwing up. Too bad. Their defense is as bad as the Kings while Harrell is the only mismatch on the floor for them. Gallinari is trash out there.. They don't have the shooting to keep pace with the Warriors when their defense is getting torched.

Status
Not open for further replies.