[NBA] West Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
okay Wolves, showing that regular season record means zilch unless your the Kings, Suns can still tie it up at home but Wolves are a strong road team. I enjoy watching them play, everyone is buying in on the defensive end.

okay Wolves, showing that regular season record means zilch unless your the Kings, Suns can still tie it up at home but Wolves are a strong road team. I enjoy watching them play, everyone is buying in on the defensive end.
Wolves are my "sleeper pick" to come out of the West. I just love how they play the game.

I was thinking to myself just the other night watching Shai, and while Shai will be All-NBA while Fox misses out, I don't really see a big difference in overall talent between the two. It's just that Shai is more level headed and plays to his strengths and I'd love for Fox to do the same next season.
Well Fox is a bit better athlete, but Alexander has 3" and a bunch of length and control over Fox. Alexander doesn't have to adjust his tempo, thanks to his length - he plays like Bryant, doesn't get sped up easily by the defense.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Well Fox is a bit better athlete, but Alexander has 3" and a bunch of length and control over Fox. Alexander doesn't have to adjust his tempo, thanks to his length - he plays like Bryant, doesn't get sped up easily by the defense.
lessen the three point chucking, continue to work inside the arc and keep a level headed when you don't get fouls and we will see a transformed Fox for the 2024-2025 season