NBA Playoffs, Conference Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the Hawks just might do it this year....their defense looks porous alot of the time, but Young reminds me of Bibby in his prime - unstoppable shooting.... I think he's better than Bibby - more mobile, and has his playground floater to get him out of trouble.

I’m kind of indifferent as far as the ECFs go, but the pettiness in me is very fulfilled by the fact that Bogi has been pretty garbage for weeks now.
They are playing him injured so if he injures himself further there could be even more fulfillment for you. Maybe the knee will give out completely, that would probably be the most fulfilling.

gunks

Hall of Famer
They are playing him injured so if he injures himself further there could be even more fulfillment for you. Maybe the knee will give out completely, that would probably be the most fulfilling.
Didn’t know he was injured, thought it was typical Bogi streakiness.

And no, that wouldn’t be fulfilling for me if it gave it completely.

Didn’t know he was injured, thought it was typical Bogi streakiness.

And no, that wouldn’t be fulfilling for me if it gave it completely.
yeah he is dragging a knee injury. same knee he had the avulsion fracture on during the season. seems like this knee will be a problem in the future.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
yeah he is dragging a knee injury. same knee he had the avulsion fracture on during the season. seems like this knee will be a problem in the future.
I seem to remember his knee giving him some trouble his last couple of years in Sacramento too. Really not sure what can be done about it at this point aside from managing his playing time.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Not sure whether to applaud Lue going even smaller but leaving Zubac in the starting lineup or shake my head at his blind faith in Terrance Mann

Status
Not open for further replies.