[NBA] NBA Playoffs first round 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn..what will the Clippers do without Griffins season average of 3 points in the 4th quarter?

Boy! If the Clippers lose this game by 3 they're going to point right to that missing 3 points that Griffin brings in crunch time Jerry

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Thon Maker and Brogdon two guys we passed up killing it in the playoffs as rookies.......In Vlade we trust tho...
There will always be players the Kings pass up on that we can look back on and slap ourselves for passing on them, that's not going to change, not now with Vlade or 5 years from now with a new GM in place.

There will always be players the Kings pass up on that we can look back on and slap ourselves for passing on them, that's not going to change, not now with Vlade or 5 years from now with a new GM in place.
Sure, happens to every team, but watching guys being effective while we sit here with little to show for what we have picked in the past few years makes it hurt just a little bit more.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Sure, happens to every team, but watching guys being effective while we sit here with little to show for what we have picked in the past few years makes it hurt just a little bit more.
I largely agree with that argument but not with this particular draft.

Skal/Papa/Malachi have all shown great potential and have produced in their time. Say we drafted Thon and Brogdan instead, who do we leave out? Papa? Malachi? Both haven't proven themselves to be worse prospects than the two young Bucks.

And really, in terms of missed draft opportunities, you sorta forgot all about the Greek Freak, i.e. the dude Geoff wanted to pick before Vivek unceremoniously dumped him for the Weasel and ol' flattop.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I largely agree with that argument but not with this particular draft.

Skal/Papa/Malachi have all shown great potential and have produced in their time. Say we drafted Thon and Brogdan instead, who do we leave out? Papa? Malachi? Both haven't proven themselves to be worse prospects than the two young Bucks.

And really, in terms of missed draft opportunities, you sorta forgot all about the Greek Freak, i.e. the dude Geoff wanted to pick before Vivek unceremoniously dumped him for the Weasel and ol' flattop.
If Thon were available at 13, I would of liked to draft him, but he was gone at 10.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
living in a hypothetical world and a "what if" scenario is going to be the worst thing you, me or anyone on this board can do because all it does is make us more angry and/or depressed thinking what could of been. Roll with the players we have and hope with the new hires in place, they get it right.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
[Barkley]

All together now: 1, 2, 3... Cancun!

[/Barkley]

LeBron should rip off WWE, and have a t-shirt made that reads: "Eat. Sleep. Eliminate Paul George. Repeat."

Status
Not open for further replies.