[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (NOV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
two posters already beat me to it but I just wanted to come here and comment that whoever came up with this Miami Heat jersey concept needs to find a new career
"Hey, you know those universally beloved Miami Vice neon jerseys we did the last couple of years? Let's just randomly stop doing that for some reason."

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
OKC really the worst team in the league except for when they play the Lakers (helps that they've faced them without Lebron both times)

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Also every time I watch the Lakers' broadcast, I come in shocked that the 'premiere' franchise in the NBA is fine with this being the product it puts out to its fanbase. I was clowning on Joel Meyers last night but he'd be way better than this.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
LOL SGA just hits a three from half court with 15 left on the clock to push the lead to six with a minute and a half left.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I almost reported you for posting this pic. The jersey offends my senses.
Not a fan of the jersey myself. (Also not a fan of the pink-to-blue Miami Vice alternates either - those hurt my eyes.)

But I don't care if you report it, I literally CAN'T give myself warning points even if I try. :cool:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Harden over here playing in slow motion. If the Nets don't get this guy to get his act right, their one and done in the Postseason unless KD averages 45 PPG

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
what's up with Dame? 38 minutes of play, 4 points. Portland got the W and he got balanced scoring from others but he's just been off from Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.