[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kevin Huerter trade was so bad that the Hawks have decided to pivot in the complete other direction and demand a superstar package forJohn Collins, who they have been trying to trade for like three straight years now.
"we're just going to pretend that we haven't been trying to trade this dude for forever and demand the biggest trade package of all-time"

Seems legit

Collins might end up being better outside of Atlanta just like KVon is but I can’t imagine anyone giving up more than a first. If the Kuzma deal is on the table maybe take that if they think he will resign

Blazers are in a tough spot if they don’t at least make the playoffs this year. Will Grant want to come back? Their rook has shown promise but he is prob a couple years away. Dame is getting up there

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Blazers are in a tough spot if they don’t at least make the playoffs this year. Will Grant want to come back? Their rook has shown promise but he is prob a couple years away. Dame is getting up there
I honestly do wonder if the Blazers might not be sellers at the trade deadline. While they’re technically still right there in the thick of things, it feels like they’re trending downwards while the rest of the 7-12 range guys are all starting to heat up. If they are, I wonder what it would take for us to nab Josh Hart.

Interesting.

Kessler
Collins
Lauri
Clarkson
Conley

That’s potentially pretty solid. They could then package a bunch of picks for a star and still have plenty of draft capital left over.

Vandy is a good player and would be great with the Kings but Vecenie says Collins has been pretty good defensively this year and he might be prime for a breakout once he leaves that mess in Hotlanta

Interesting.

Kessler
Collins
Lauri
Clarkson
Conley

That’s potentially pretty solid. They could then package a bunch of picks for a star and still have plenty of draft capital left over.

Vandy is a good player and would be great with the Kings but Vecenie says Collins has been pretty good defensively this year and he might be prime for a breakout once he leaves that mess in Hotlanta
Kessler-Collins-Lauri is actually pretty great on the front-line in terms of spacing. Vandy is awesome, but I don't think him and Kessler could ever play together unfortunately. Collins/Lauri give you amazing spacing from your 3/4 and make up for Kessler's lack of shooting. While his rim protection really helps the both of them.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
today I found out that Pierce got stabbed 11 times in 2000 and proceeded to still play all 82 games. no wonder Shaq gave him the nickname "the truth"

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
LOL Luka hits the game tying three but leaves six seconds left on the clock for the Lakers who will surely not mess this up in anyway whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.