[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
They're both right; how about that?

I feel like it also bears acknowledging that Kendrick Perkins, "2 and 3" jabs notwithstanding, was an impact player on a team that won a championship, and went to the Finals twice in three years. Then he got injured and, while he was injured, the paradigm of the entire league shifted under his feet, and he didn't have the skillset to adjust, when he came back.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Lakers aren't messing around are they? first they beat up Dallas and now a OKC team that has been hot and won 9 out of 11 or something along those lines

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Lakers aren't messing around are they? first they beat up Dallas and now a OKC team that has been hot and won 9 out of 11 or something along those lines
I’ll admit... I was pretty dang wrong about them. I didn’t think they would bottom out of the playoffs or anything, but middle of the playoff pack.

We had that Morant vs Fox y’all a while back and some are sleeping on Ja or just wearing King’s colored glasses.

Or maybe, just maybe, the grizz have better players surrounding him and fox has a carousel or injured players. Let’s compare 2 guys by how there teams is doing overall ignoring facts that can skew the results and ignore how they did head to head at the same position. o_O Obviously when I compare apples to apples, I don’t compare the apples, I compare the plate they’re on, what’s around the apples and where the apples are bought.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
As I have become a players-first fan, I have really enjoyed how this season has been like a "redemption tour" for a bunch of guys (Fultz, Anthony, Howard, McLemore) in the league. And I'm hoping like hell that we get to see Cousins get to finish what he'd started last year in 2020-21.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Or maybe, just maybe, the grizz have better players surrounding him and fox has a carousel or injured players. Let’s compare 2 guys by how there teams is doing overall ignoring facts that can skew the results and ignore how they did head to head at the same position. o_O Obviously when I compare apples to apples, I don’t compare the apples, I compare the plate they’re on, what’s around the apples and where the apples are bought.
keep in mind the improvement from year 1 to year 2 from Jaren Jackson, the dude has been draining the three ball at a good clip

keep in mind the improvement from year 1 to year 2 from Jaren Jackson, the dude has been draining the three ball at a good clip
He's been quite about different than what a lot of people thought. They thought he could stretch the floor a bit here and there but he would be a monster shot blocker and slightly above average rebounder.

Instead he's turned into one of the best 3 point shooters in the game (basically shoots like Bjelica, but takes 2 more per36), while he's just an ok shot blocker (roughly the same as Holmes) and an abysmal rebounder (Ariza is a better rebounder).

As I have become a players-first fan, I have really enjoyed how this season has been like a "redemption tour" for a bunch of guys (Fultz, Anthony, Howard, McLemore) in the league. And I'm hoping like hell that we get to see Cousins get to finish what he'd started last year in 2020-21.
Please let it be with any other team than the lakers. Maybe somehow the nuggets

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
good god Gordon with the dunk of the year thus far....dude took off from dotted circle infront of the free throw line for an and-1 dunk 0___0 will post video when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.