[NBA] 2024 Free Agency mega-thread

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
OG re-signing with NY…5 years at $212. Knicks are looking good
But... but... new CBA!!! This isn't possible. Parity my *** lol. You hear parity from the NBA, they mean in 4-5 super teams. If they don't win a ring, those are some prices to pay. That said, their window is realistically 5-6 years if they keep it together.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
He'd be right there with Jerami Grant and Randle still for me. Monte moving some future firsts for Grant after adding Carter sounds like something legit to me. That's two answer your needs types.
The talk out of Portland is that they still kinda want to keep Grant for some reason though haha

not sure why the hell they’d keep him at this point since they’re clearly in the next phase of their full rebuild mode and he’s just sorta in the way of Deni, Kris, Camara, and Rupert as guys who you could argue need the playing time to continue to develop.

Honestly if the Nuggets can trade for Brogdan, KCP leaving might be the best thing to happened to them, Brodgan solves (assuming health) all there issues at back up PG/starting SG/6th man and gives them another weapon. Love KCP he's a warrior but not paying 25mil for a defensive stopper with nothing but 3''s on offense.

Even with injuries it's crazy to me no team tried to gamble on Brogdan last year.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
THJ actually makes a lot of sense for the Pistons as a vet who has a pulse and is capable of at least getting the ball towards the rim from the perimeter