Nate Robinson to be available?

Warhawk

The cake is a lie.
Staff member
Larry Brown has said the club must ship out at least one or two of the crowded five-man backcourt. Tough defender Quentin Richardson and Jamal Crawford appear to be the guys Brown wants to keep. Stephon Marbury, Steve Francis and Nate Robinson are on the out list. -- New York Post

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scorecard/04/07/truth.rumors.nba/index.html

Can we trade Hart for him? ;) Haven't watched him play at all, but folks were pretty high on him earlier this year.

Nate is fun to watch, but he's the shortest shooting guard in the league. Not much of a point guard. Anyway, unless he's part of a bigger trade between the Kings and Knicks I can't really see the Kings getting him.

This Robinson guy can play, he's very quick and can he can shoot the ball. He would look real good in a Kings jersey, but why would New York want Hart? They are already over loaded in the backcourt. Maybe Robinson and a filler for Williamson? Some team will want Williamson and his expiring contract, although his contract is probably too cheep and not long enough to entice the Knicks!!

I want robinson because he is bjax like... and he is very young and has a passion for the game. so he will bond with artest. I lie his game... his D is solid as well, obviously he will get shots blocked and will get scored over him, but he is a great at stealing because he is so small and fast. I wouldnt not trade corlisses contract for him though. Corliss contract is very valuble, which makes me understand the webber trade much better now... Geoff knew what he was doing. Basically it was kenny thomas and cap room/trading salaries for webber. We didnt see it at first but now its starting to show. lets see what he does with the peices..

I've loved Nate since his college days, wouldn't mind if we got him at all. He'd be a great spark off the bench. Don't really think we'd go after him though, and think this isn't a long-term thing.

As far as Larry disliking him, whatever, he's just impatient and frustrated he doesn't have a true PG. They just need to get that then Nate should be fine.