NASCAR

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I happen to like NASCAR and Tour de France which must be indicative of some mental illness. The point of this is to brag. Out of the overall Yahoo Fantasy league of 220,000 people, I am ranked 83.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Going into the 4th day of le Tour, two American are tied for 2nd and these two guys have a good chance of finishing in the top 10 and one a very good chance of top 3. Now I hope they don't get caught doping.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I used to enjoy watching le Tour, partially because of the countryside. I just can't bring myself to watch it any longer. :(

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I used to enjoy watching le Tour, partially because of the countryside. I just can't bring myself to watch it any longer. :(
The countryside is beautiful along with the old, old buildings. The race is boring, It has a similarity with NASCAR though in that if you really understand what is going on, it's interesting. Maybe it's a little like soccer. If you don't understand the individual and team skills, it can become real snoozer,

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The countryside is beautiful along with the old, old buildings. The race is boring, It has a similarity with NASCAR though in that if you really understand what is going on, it's interesting. Maybe it's a little like soccer. If you don't understand the individual and team skills, it can become real snoozer,
It's not that I don't understand the strategy of the race; it's that I cannot believe any of them are legitimate after everything that's gone on.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
It's not that I don't understand the strategy of the race; it's that I cannot believe any of them are legitimate after everything that's gone on.
Americans have "won" 8 in the last 15 years and all have been disqualified for doping. There are two good Americans this year. I sure get your point.