My two cents

I concur with the sentiment here. However, I think the smoke they're blowing is at themselves. I think they believe what they say, even if they don't see the flawed logic and the inconsistencies.

While I believe VF21 is absolutely correct, I also believe that we are a victim of unrealistic expectations heaped upon this team.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
What has happened to "this year is about wins and losses" we heard from Vivek/PDA early this season? Well we are seeing lots of unnecessary losses so guess part of that goal is being reached. Faster paced ball doesn't work after the team finally was buying into defense and the accompanying wins. Doesn't work in Reno either as they loose most games even tho' scoring 125-150 pts. No one ever fires a coach without a replacement lined up and Corbin was not lined up rather was hired by Malone to help him and just was there. If Vivek is micro-managing innovation like in the hitech world, he is failing, badly. He and his version of the Kings are a laughing stock, doesn't he see that? Or is he ignoring reality to follow his little girls basketball expertise? God I hope not. Arrgghhhhh...... :(

...and what is this junk being repeated by the D-League MC the other night that the FO wants to install the Arseneault system currently being run by the Reno TestTubes...er...Bighorns?? Emphasis on 3-pt shooting over all else. The Bighorns lost by 20 btw.

I concur with the sentiment here. However, I think the smoke they're blowing is at themselves. I think they believe what they say, even if they don't see the flawed logic and the inconsistencies.
Great comment. I can only add that I think there has been a lot of smoke blowing from a lot of different places when it comes to the Kings.

However, what I've seen in the past two weeks has been pretty incredible where the fans are now being extremely vocal.