Miller update!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Rick Adelman, to Bryan May News 10 -

IF he goes along with the program and continues the way he has, I think Brad will be able to play in game 3. Not a lot of minutes, but at least be out there to contribute.

New10
6:26 PM

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
VF21 said:
Rick Adelman, to Bryan May News 10 -

IF he goes along with the program and continues the way he has, I think Brad will be able to play in game 3. Not a lot of minutes, but at least be out there to contribute.

New10
6:26 PM
Woohoo! And the Royal Prognosticator comes thru again. ;)

Yup... just what I thought. game 3 is a great time to come back, not only because its at home... but because its something the Sonics havent seen before, their gonna have a hard time figuring out things.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
And if he gets the same welcome Bobby got, the crowd will definately be a factor in that game, even more so than usual.

Seattle have seen many different lineups against Sacramento this season. But they have yet to see the Kings as a whole. In fact anyone in the league. I'm suprised we finished off with 50 wins this season considering the turnips and transactions that have occured this year. I feel strong about this post season. I believe Sacramento will atleast take one win if not both of the first two road games. And upon Brad Miller's return (even if it is limited), we will come out with a new sense of urgency and be a strong presence in the play-offs.

Go Kings!

^nothing I mean NOTHING is gonna compare to how loudly I will be screaming when he takes the court...

Can't wait to get him back! We've all missed him