Miller named Player of the Week

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Funny coincidence, wasn't Brother Hedo traded to get Brad? And now they are both player of the week at the same time?

Brad Miller is honored, injured

February 04, 2008
...BUT IS INJURED AS WELL
Miller is questionable for Wednesday's game against Seattle after receiving nine stitches in his right index finger on Sunday.
The accident, Miller said, took place when he was washing dishes after having a Super Bowl party at his home. He did not practice on Monday.- Sam Amick
Posted by samick at 03:08 PM

February 04, 2008
...BUT IS INJURED AS WELL
Miller is questionable for Wednesday's game against Seattle after receiving nine stitches in his right index finger on Sunday.
The accident, Miller said, took place when he was washing dishes after having a Super Bowl party at his home. He did not practice on Monday.- Sam Amick
Posted by samick at 03:08 PM
Well, he was asking for it. Playing well and all. That'll teach him.

I for one never believed that Brad would ever experience a resurgence like this one. He is playing at an absolutely incredible level...

As an aside, this reminds me a lot of Webber's last January with the team, in which he played out of his mind and became the player of the month. Of course we all know how that ended up. I wonder (and hope this doesn't happen) if Petrie might actually use Brad's recent streak as trade bait.

I for one never believed that Brad would ever experience a resurgence like this one. He is playing at an absolutely incredible level...

As an aside, this reminds me a lot of Webber's last January with the team, in which he played out of his mind and became the player of the month. Of course we all know how that ended up. I wonder (and hope this doesn't happen) if Petrie might actually use Brad's recent streak as trade bait.

I had a feeling that if he lost weight his plantar faciitis would go away. It's the same thing with runners and shin splints. When losing weight a lot of runners try to over-do it and suffer in the shin splint department. A lot of overweight basketball players who have been in the league a while suffer from the feet problems.

When he came in and said he was losing weight or had lost weight,a nd was in his best shape in years I knew we would get a healthy Brad, and a better Brad.

As for him doing what he has this year? Never thought he would be this good. He has gone from about #20 center in the league to top 10..

When I say top ten I mean all around. There are players who are better rebounder's, and better scorers, but Brad is kind of the "jack of all trades" center. He is the best center in the league assist wise by almost a full assist per game. Plus Miller could have easily averaged 18-20ppg if we needed him to. When K-Mart, Artest, and Bibby were all out Brad put up like 19 a game or there about.

Miller is an absolute beast.

Keep it up man. The better you play then the better they make your virtual self when NBA 2k9 is released.