Mike Bibby was there, police say...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
RoyalDiva said:
Bibby is partly responsible though because he is the one who brought the trouble into the bar. I echo what VF21 has already said at the beginning of this thread-this is not the first time there has been trouble with Bibby and this group, and I also personally know people who have had trouble with them.

I didn't say anything specific about "Bibby and this group" - I said I had heard rumors of stuff about Team Dime. I have never heard nor said that I heard anything about Mike himself.

As far as Mike "bringing the trouble into the bar" is concerned, I haven't read ANYTHING to substantiate that take. Not a thing...

Just as with anything else, I think there's way too much speculation going on about what did and didn't happen.

If Doc Holliday or anyone else says they were there and he/they don't place any blame directly on Bibby, then I think we all need to give Bibby the benefit of the doubt. I do agree with Bricklayer, however, in that IF any one of Bibby's "entourage" was involved, Bibby needs to lay down the law. He doesn't need the negative publicity, especially in a town where the local paper has several people who will gnaw on any little item until every single bit of flesh, bone and marrow has been consumed - and then they'll gnaw on it some more.

VF21 said:

especially in a town where the local paper has several people who will gnaw on any little item until every single bit of flesh, bone and marrow has been consumed - and then they'll gnaw on it some more.

Some of these fantasy writers can gnaw on nothing better than most dogs gnaw on a bone.