Mike Bibby appearance

I am just curious if anyone else went today because I saw only about 50 people or so in line. Because of that I was able to get two autographs and a picture next to him so it was a cool experience. Mike was friendly and even struck up some small talk.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I hate auto dealerships. I want them to appear somewhere else. How about we get a pizza place to be a corporate sponsor for the Kings? Or, better yet, we get an ice cream chain. They could sign autographs there. ;)

6th said:
I hate auto dealerships. I want them to appear somewhere else. How about we get a pizza place to be a corporate sponsor for the Kings? Or, better yet, we get an ice cream chain. They could sign autographs there. ;)
ahhhhhh...... Leatherby's :D

6th said:
Those are good ideas but I do want to mention Chevy treated my buddy and I very well. Besides watching movies on our portable DVD player, Chevy set up their big screen TV so we could watch the A's versus the Giants and the George Mason versus Florida game.

Chevy was also giving away free water, hot dogs, chips and popcorn. I would rather have a soda though. :)

As for Fransico Garcia, I just saw him checking out a movie at the natomas marketplace theater with a lady friend. Really friendly guy and a lot taller than I thought. GO KINGS

Mike0476 said:
I am just curious if anyone else went today because I saw only about 50 people or so in line. Because of that I was able to get two autographs and a picture next to him so it was a cool experience. Mike was friendly and even struck up some small talk.
WOW! That's cool. good for you! :D

Maybe there were only a few people because I don't think they advertised it on kings.com. Don't know where else they advertised it cause I don't live in Sac, but I never heard about his appearance until I read your post. Usually, Kings.com gives a heads-up on appearances. Right now, they have a Corliss Williamson appearance listed (It was for yesterday, though).

LMM said:
WOW! That's cool. good for you! :D

Maybe there were only a few people because I don't think they advertised it on kings.com. Don't know where else they advertised it cause I don't live in Sac, but I never heard about his appearance until I read your post. Usually, Kings.com gives a heads-up on appearances. Right now, they have a Corliss Williamson appearance listed (It was for yesterday, though).
It was never advertised on kings.com. I heard it on KHTK on the way home from work. I called a buddy about it since we went to see Artest a few weeks ago at Folsom. The next day he called me and told me he saw an advertisement in the newspaper. I was surprised it was never mentioned on kings.com or even during the game.