Michael Bradley

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
About the forgotten man in the deal...

A few years ago I picked Bradley up for part of a season in a deep fantasy league I was in. These were his numbers from that year ('02-'03):

19.6min 5.0pts (.481 FG% .167 3pt% .522 FT%) 6.1rebs 1.0ast 0.2stl 0.5blk 1.1TO

Compare for instance to Darius this year:
17.0min 5.5pts (.490 FG% ---- 3pt% .822 FT%) 3.9rebs 0.7ast 0.5stl 0.2blk 0.8TO

Pretty aggressive on the boards. Then I think he got hurt, and has kicked around the dregs out East as a super scrub for the last few years. Anybody from Toronto seen him play much in the pros? Might actually be able to help us a bit, and would seem to be a better 12th man fit than Daniels (as a big man).

If he could be a Madsen-caliber player, I'd be thrilled. Some size, hustle and rebounding ain't bad for a fifth big man in a pinch.
~~

Yeah, I remember some random spot minutes he played a couple years ago. Has lots of hustle, like Mark Madsen. Not quite as white, but definitely energetic and a very good rebounder in limited minutes. Certainly doesn't hurt the Kings in any way.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Think it was one of those nagging "sprained toenail" injuries that pops up from time to time when you're the 13th man on a team.

In any case, ESPN was reporting yesterday (website) that Daniels had been placed on the IL to make room for the two new guys, so either the toenail has heeled, or Daniels' jammed earlobe is acting up even worse. ;)

Bricklayer said:
Think it was one of those nagging "sprained toenail" injuries that pops up from time to time when you're the 13th man on a team.

In any case, ESPN was reporting yesterday (website) that Daniels had been placed on the IL to make room for the two new guys, so either the toenail has heeled, or Daniels' jammed earlobe is acting up even worse. ;)
Oh, one of THOSE injuries!!:) Got it. Hmm... will be interesting to see if the toenail or the earlobe is the more serious of the injuries...I guess only time will tell!

I'm sure that happened.

In fact, by my scientific sampling methods, I've calculated that approximately 94% of the league attained their career highs vs the Kings.

mcsluggo said:
I'm sure that happened.

In fact, by my scientific sampling methods, I've calculated that approximately 94% of the league attained their career highs vs the Kings.
That's a bold- faced lie....

We all know that it's 95% of the league. :D

I distinctly remember him playing in college at Villanova. At least in college he was a very aggressive rebounder who was a good finisher around the basket who played with a lot of heart and always hustled. As far as I can remember he's also an above average defender on the low post. A lot of people were high on him coming out of college, but injuries and perhaps not being in the right place at the right time has slowed his progression.