Mayor Johnson special announcement?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Might be about the new soccer team coming to Sacramento.
I know nothing about KJ's tweeting habits, but wouldn't that be kind of an odd combination to promot ehte soccer team signing wiht an NBA tweet? Seem an NBA issue would be more likely, but maybe he just thinks sports fans of any sort would care about a soccer team.

I know nothing about KJ's tweeting habits, but wouldn't that be kind of an odd combination to promot ehte soccer team signing wiht an NBA tweet? Seem an NBA issue would be more likely, but maybe he just thinks sports fans of any sort would care about a soccer team.
I was just thinking Kevin would be excited for introducing something related to the new soccer team coming as it is a new form of entertainment for the city of Sacramento and I'm sure that excited Kevin Johnson and company.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was just thinking Kevin would be excited for introducing something related to the new soccer team coming as it is a new form of entertainment for the city of Sacramento and I'm sure that excited Kevin Johnson and company.
I don't think KJ would use a Kings tweet to tease something about the soccer team. The timing and the inclusion in a comment about the Kings just doesn't seem to fit his usual style.

I wouldn't get too hyped up on this. More often then not these special announcements end up being something really underwhelming.... like Kevin Johnson attending a Kings game or something....lol

Apparently the special announcement is that LeBron will be speaking at a function for KJ when they are in town.