Mavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings113 said:
Because Rick just hasn't played him.
dammit already, can we please get a coach who knows how to play the right players to provide for an obvious lack of energy!!! I knew he would start both Garcia and Martin...what a bonehead move, Corliss should have started and should be seeing 35-40 minutes tonight. Someone got Terry Porter on speed dial?? Freaking A!!

Circa_1985_Fan said:
dammit already, can we please get a coach who knows how to play the right players to provide for an obvious lack of energy!!! I knew he would start both Garcia and Martin...what a bonehead move, Corliss should have started and should be seeing 35-40 minutes tonight. Someone got Terry Porter on speed dial?? Freaking A!!
Yeah, we're one point behind after 3 quarters to the team with the 3rd best record in the league...awful coaching.:rolleyes:

Circa_1985_Fan said:
Yeah, uh, what a terrible coaching effort, it's not like the Kings are leading against the second best team in the Western Conference.

Thomas putting it in- I said before tonight that we need to give him more minutes, and he's showing why.

RONNIE PRICE!!! THAT'S why we play him and not some other benchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.