[Game] LVSL Kings vs Jazz: July 15th, 2024, 10:00 PM ET/7PM PT

The Colby show, still no idea we have only 8 turnovers, there were many times we almost gave the ball away, Keon needs to work on his handles a bit, he lost the ball easily a couple of times. Boogie Ellis hasn't had so good games lately, he seems to have issues with the hands or shoulder at some point.
At one time the match stopped to show a foul that Bronny did in the other match... tragic!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
not to overreact, but some of these future Jazz core players have sucked in the few minutes I've tuned in on
Collier has been the only one of them to look like an NBA player and he was essentially an afterthought that Ainge took purely as a value grab.

PJ has a voice like sandpaper but it’s at least clear that the guy has actually seen the Kings play
And wants to see them play the season ahead. Also quite informed about all players from both sides, knew about Mason Jones weight loss with details. Watching USA - Australia for instance last night with Fox commentators that knew absolutely nothing about the non-NBA players of Australia, it is like "night and day".

Missed this one. I thought it was on NBATV so I could watch it afterward.

Wish I could have watched to eat crow as I have been one of the most vocal critics of Colby.