LoungeLizard Prediction Game 2018-19: Hail the Lizard! Game over! See you next year!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Logically, I should expect the Kings to lose against the buzzsaw that is the Bud-coached Bucks buttttttttttt...

KANGZ 117
Bucks 114

That's unbelievable stuff from the Kings! :D

Game 10 - Last one on this spectacular road-trip.

Shall we announce it as "Next victim - the Bucks"?:po_O
Or is the Greek-F (Giannis) too much to handle for our Greek-2K (Kosta)?

Think you know how it ends?

A fan's got to do what a fan's got to do...
I_want_you_SAC_Kings_SMALL.jpg
Time to predict the results of game #10:
@ the Bucks, Saturday 11/3, 12:30pm

Scoring System:

A short reminder of the scoring system:
You can total as much as 100 points for one prediction:
1. You get 40 pts for predicting the winner.
2. You get up to 30 pts for predicting the point difference of the game (directional difference! +10 is not the same as -10!)
3. You get up to 15 pts for predicting the total score of each of the teams (30 pts for both teams together)
Here's a chart to sum it all up:
View attachment 5791

Prediction Rules:
  • Predictions are for the FINAL SCORE (official game result)
  • Predictions must be made ON THIS PREDICTION THREAD.
  • Predictions must be made IN ADVANCE (before the game's tip-off).

Predictors this season:
@bubulina, @Capt. Factorial, @Ron, @ppine, @kingsfan1984, @burekijogurt, @Kangztillidie, @Cojc, @VF21, @El Paljasso, @SLAB, @chief bromden, @Camino, @LoungeLizard, @whozit, @Tomcat, @rosa u podne, @Tetsujin, @SacTownKid, @lwc and @Telemachus
Past Predictors:
@New Era, @Ron, @Capt. Factorial, @LoungeLizard, @BeerNerd916, @CVKingsfan, @Telemachus, @eMBarkat10n, @chief bromden, @El Paljasso, @origkds, @bubulina, @YoungBlood, @SLAB, @206Fan, @VF21, @Tetsujin, @Tomcat, @alonshin,@King Baller, @burekijogurt, @km23, @lwc, @KingsFanSince85, @Spike, @OffTheWallJamal, @Sac. 1989, @kingsfan1984, @Ron, @CVKingsfan, @VF21, @alonshin, @Russell Pimphustler, @origkds, @KingsFanSince85, @lwc, @abadinesbm, @Spike, @Starting Five, @Telemachus, @gil renard, @Suicide King, @Tomcat, @km23, @peacelate, @sono, @Kingsfan23, @Blob, @SLAB, @lawlman91, @LoungeLizard, @The Hammer, @VladFather, @gunks, @ApolloDaGod @PurpleHaze, @Bosnian Diehard, @206Fan, @ockingsfan, @Tetsujin, @chief bromden, @thingfish, @kingjatt, @bubulina, @Chupacabra, @King Baller, @Ugolino, @LA King Fan II, @CyKings,@SacTownGrantFan, @New Era, @Glenn, @Castasic, @roasthawg and @jpsls

Full Score Sheet

Such optimists we are! :)
Only 1 L-prediction against a league leader.
It is genuinely a great sign, and a vote of confidence in our boys.

I, however, will spoil this strong front, I'm afraid...
Kings 103
Raotors 121