Lmao

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Prophetess said:
at the moment, until he fixes it, my dad's computer will ONLY let me access Kingsfans.com....roflmao.....i LOVE computers!
Bwahahaha!! A computer with impeccable taste. :p

when this site went down i thought i was experiencing the same problem Brick had a couple weeks ago were his computer couldnt locate the server to this site

Mad D said:
when this site went down i thought i was experiencing the same problem Brick had a couple weeks ago were his computer couldnt locate the server to this site
thats exactly what I though... then today i was very happy to see it again.

the site went down coincidentally right after my mom fixed some problems with the computer.. i was really worried that i was the only one having problems with it.. i thought my mom erased something that i needed in order for kingsfans,com to run in my computer.. i was really nervous!

i'm so glad that kingsfans.com is back on now, for me, and for everyone else! :D

Woah me 2! My mom fixed my computer and then i couldnt go on the internet on Windows, so i went on Linux but Kingsfans. didnt work, and then i tried my parents computer and it didnt work there either, so i guessed it was the site, not my moms fault!