Least Favorite Players.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I decided that because there is a Favorite Players thread, I would make the opposite.

We all have players that we dislike/can't stand, etc., and just make our blood boil. Who are those players?

-The ENTIRE San Antonio Spurs team...Especially Duncan, Bowen, Horry, Massenburg, and Ginobili.

Kobe

Derek Fisher

Micheal Finley

Sam Cassell

Eddy Najera

Dale Davis

LOL

well...

Reggie Miller
Ruben Patterson
Quentin Richardson
Stephen Jackson
Dirk Nowitzki
Danny Fortson
Amare Stoudamire
Steve Nash
Sam Cassell
Eduardo Najera
Ricky Davis
Michael Olawakandi
Shawn Bradley
Bruce Bowen
Tony Massenburg
Stephon Marbury

and prolly a bunch more i can't remember...but i hate just as equally

Last edited:
Kobe, Antoine Walker, Nick Van Exel, Derek Fisher, Sam Cassel, Rafer Alston, Rashard Lewis..............

The list goes on and on.........I wil list some more later.

i like NVE...i love the way he plays and when he steps up...i mean he's definetly a kings killer...but he's hardly a player that i would consider to put a FNVE label on

same with Horry...a lot of people hate him cuz of that dreaded game...even though im bitter about the shot...i still like him as a player and as a person...i mean i knew i could truly like the guy from the moment i saw him throw that towel in Danny Ainge's face back in his days wheb he was in Phoenix

S

SaCKiNgS24

Beer throwing fans! I HATE EM!
Sam Cassell
Shaq
Sprewell
BRUCE BOWEN!
Danny Fortson
Rick Fox
ROBERT HORRY(I HATE YOU!)
SAMAKI "shot 5 seconds after the buzzer but still counted" WALKER
BLIND NBA REFS

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Yea, I guess I'm just bitter at NVE for being a killer in the Dallas series way back when.

But Horry. Never liked him. That first playoff series with the Lakers, they were up by a bunch with a little time left, and he picks up a technical. I was just like "what a d***." Since then I've never liked him. That fateful shot doesn't help to much either.

Ron "I beat up fans" Artest
Jermaine "I beat up fans and get away with it" Oneil
Shaq
Kobe
All lakers, in general, I guess...sorry Vlade (retire and I'll like you again)

Nick Van Exel, Rick Fox, Shawn Bradley, (Sprewell, Troy Hudson, Danny Fortson... for their ugly predator hair dews), Sam Cassell, Samaki Walker, Horry during the WCF (but not so much anymore).... lol big list and I basically have one for every team, cant name all of them right now :)

1. Danny Garbage Forston
2. Mark Madsen
3. Horry
4. Ben Wallace
5. Kobe
6. The rest of the Twolves
7. The rest of the Lakers except Vlade

im not hating on the players that you don't like...but it seems to me like Ray Allen doesn't have much of a personality...perhaps thats what you hate...?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
iheartBrad said:
wtf is wrong with me how could i forget Ron Artest...prolly cuz we haven't seen him all season
Good point maybe we should exempt Artest form this list as you can't make a list of hated NBA palyers tht includes a guy that does NOT play in the NBA.

iheartBrad said:
^what do you mean by "gangsta hoopers"

i mean i don't like Ricky Davis either but what does that^ exactly mean?
The kind of player Bird outlined in his recent article on the state of the NBA. I believe it was posted here.

Iverson is a prime example. Rider was another. Guys who think it's cool to act anti-socially, disrespectfully, and don't-giva-dammish. I hate fans who act the same way (ie: Detroit degenerates).

Davis is just a momo. I'll never forget him trying to dunk the ball between his legs against the Lakers and my broadcast crew calling him a moron. I lmao'd.