Kris Murray Watch

Kris had a really rough game. Couldn't get anything going in the 1st half and was something like 1-7 from the field. However, they stuck with him and he was a little better in the 2nd half. I think the "Kris is a better shooter than Keegan" myth has been put to bed. I think another year of college would be beneficial, but as a 1st round projection, you've got to go.

Kris had a really rough game. Couldn't get anything going in the 1st half and was something like 1-7 from the field. However, they stuck with him and he was a little better in the 2nd half. I think the "Kris is a better shooter than Keegan" myth has been put to bed. I think another year of college would be beneficial, but as a 1st round projection, you've got to go.
personally I think Kris is a Trey lyles type role player in the NBA. I think he can help an nba team right away but 15-20 minute to start.

personally I think Kris is a Trey lyles type role player in the NBA. I think he can help an nba team right away but 15-20 minute to start.
I've got him as a Lyles type player as well but I think he'll take a couple years to get to the point where he can contribute positively. His shooting really left him as the season went on.

There's a couple guys I like better than Kris in the draft that are outside the lottery but they'll probably go ahead of him. If he's available when it's time for us to pick, I'd definitely take him.

Still think he's the safest pick if he's available when the Kings are on the board. Doesn't have the highest ceiling though.

I think you're basically getting Lyles 2.0 with him. Might not be quite as good offensively as Lyles but should be a bit better defensively.
I think even if his peak were this Keegan rookie year: 12-4 and elite spacing with defensive wing versatility... that'd be an absolute home-run pick at slot 24. We have much higher hopes for Keegan, but I think a lot of what Kris has shown that he could pretty easily fill that role and production.