Kings!

#34
HndsmCelt said:
Tell that to dodger fans ;)
I know what you mean, but they've been more fortunate than Giants fans in recent memory. Two championships and twice knocked SF out of playoff contention since 1981. See, everything's relative. ;)
 

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
#35
Gargamel said:
I know what you mean, but they've been more fortunate than Giants fans in recent memory. Two championships and twice knocked SF out of playoff contention since 1981. See, everything's relative. ;)
Hey you don't need to tell me what being a Dodger fan in the good old days was like, been one since I was a Kid, and still bleed Dodger Blue, but the past 2 decdes have been hell.
 
#36
CHINAKINGSFANS said:
HELLO everybody


I'M FORM CHINA ,I'm best of all chinaese kingsfan, although MY english
too bad,BUT THIS problem don't hold back love VS kings.I HOPE everybody CAN HELP ME ,HELP My English acquire advancement,thank you
Here is a lovely place, and you will want to visit here everyday.....nothing can help it. :D

My English is BAD BAD, and sometimes it can be a problem. But there are so so many ways to enjoy this board. You can post pics, have fun in the lounge ("The most blatant +1 thread " is the easily way to start.), read VF21's play-by-play and more. :) Once the season starts, Kings fans love to support the Kings in our own languages. I did learn "Go Kings!" in 5-6 different languages.
 
#37
HndsmCelt said:
Hey you don't need to tell me what being a Dodger fan in the good old days was like, been one since I was a Kid, and still bleed Dodger Blue, but the past 2 decdes have been hell.
Us Giants fans arent willing to sell our soul to the devil. You guys have the devil as your iconic figure(lasorda). Thats the only reason, The Dodgers won 2 titles.:p
 

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
#38
slugking50 said:
Us Giants fans arent willing to sell our soul to the devil. You guys have the devil as your iconic figure(lasorda). Thats the only reason, The Dodgers won 2 titles.:p
If there is any proof at all that Lasorda is NOT Satan him self, it is Stienbrener, that man really is the Devil.
 

VF21

#KingsFansForever
Staff member
#40
Could someone please explain to me why a perfectly good "KINGS" thread has plummeted into a discussion of ... the OTHER b-ball?

;)

:D
 
#43
Originally Posted by HndsmCelt

Not true the Clippers and their fans will be near by with lots of compassion and understanding.

Gargamel said:
Hey Gargamel, HndsmCelt, was actually saying that u will do pretty well, not great but almost as good as Clippers. Now, I say that's a compliment ;).
 
#44
Opps I am sorry too, by the way I would also like to add that Gargamel you are really great, I don't think that I would have been able to be as tolerant as you are.