Kings!

HELLO everybody

I'M FORM CHINA ,I'm best of all chinaese kingsfan, although MY english
too bad,BUT THIS problem don't hold back love VS kings.I HOPE everybody CAN HELP ME ,HELP My English acquire advancement,thank you

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
CHINAKINGSFAN -

We have fans from all over the world who post here and we're always glad to welcome another one.

:D

Hi CHINAKINGSFANS, Welcome and don't worry about anything at all. The only prerequisite to be here is to be a Kings fans. Glad to have you here. Have fun,

Go KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Moderators, I hope I can take the liberty to say this.

CHINAKINGSFANS said:
HELLO everybody

too bad,BUT THIS problem don't hold back love VS kings.I HOPE everybody CAN HELP ME ,HELP My English acquire advancement,thank you
Welcome!

KK!

Welcome CHINAKINGSFANS!!

I'm from Hong Kong.....so.....if you have anything u need, just tell me~~!! I'll be more than happy to help a fellow Chinese.......

CHINAKINGSFANS said:
HELLO everybody

WELCOME!!! im definitely the best AUSTRALIAN/FILIPINO FAN IN THE WORLD!!!!

GO KINGS!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I am sorry that I was not available before now to get on board and welcome you to KingsFans.com. However, I am proud of my fellow members for such a warm welcome. Great job, everybody.

CKF, you are more than welcome. We love having fans from around the world. We learn much from each other. And, don't worry about your English. Just do the best you can. We all speak the same language in our love of the Kings.

And, yes, we do have fans of other teams here. For the most part, they are respectful of the fact that this is a Kings board. In fact, one of my favorite members is Gargamel (I call him Gargy) and he is a Laker fan, as he mentioned earlier. Those who show up to cause trouble are quickly shown the exit by our great moderators.

So, come on in...take a comfortable seat...and enjoy some Kings basketball with the greatest fans on the greatest basketball board on the net. :)

Last edited:

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Jasna88 said:
WELCOME!
I am from Serbia and my english is bad too, but this people is very tolerant and true Kings and bball fans! ;)
Well, that particular opinion would certainly come as a surprise to some; I don't think I need to get into specifics...