[Game] Kings vs. Wizards, 4-14-21, 7 PM Pacific (10 PM Eastern)

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Without looking at the score I’m betting we win this game. Kings are experts at shredding any sense of hope from the idiots like me who follow them.
No, it's not close. Basically garbage time ball is being played for the last 5 minutes of the game.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
When Bagley returns, the Kings will experience a miraculous resurgence.
You get a like for making me laugh. :D Next up we get the Suns, the team we want to be next season. They went from perennial 20 win punching bag to surprisingly good to 2nd seed in the West in just two years under Monty Williams. It can be done!

Probably since the fans are starting to embrace the tank.
The sad thing is that I was so sure we were gonna be the middle of the pack team, that I even don't know what kind of a prospects there are at the top.

Is it a good one or a bad draft, is there a franchise guy available?

For the first time, I even didn't catch the NCAA tournament to get to know at least some top prospects who were playing there.

The sad thing is that I was so sure we were gonna be the middle of the pack team, that I even don't know what kind of a prospects there are at the top.

Is it a good one or a bad draft, is there a franchise guy available?

For the first time, I even didn't catch the NCAA tournament to get to know at least some top prospects who were playing there.
It’s a pretty good draft but not that deep. Depending on where we draft, the drop off in talent will be at the spot right before we draft.