[Game] Kings vs. Suns, 12/26/2020, 7PM PST, 10PM EST

How many Fox given?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw another play there with Buddy on the switch. He was able to fend off Ayton inside by fronting. That indeed could be a weapon there keeping them away from having to double which is just giving up points every time anyway.

Kings are getting to line more again and winning the boards by a healthy margin again.

Not making any threes though and they are not not getting as much balance on offense as they did vs Denver

But, they led the entire half and it’s not like Booker and Paul had an off-half..So Kings are in good shape.

And to think I was worried about only having his early bird rights. If this is the Holmes we get this year, let him walk. Fingers crossed he gets back to playing like last season but until he does get Hassan in there.
Somethings off for sure. They were talking about him adding a 3 but they never use him in pick and pop. Maybe he's frustrated about that?

We saw another play there with Buddy on the switch. He was able to fend off Ayton inside by fronting. That indeed could be a weapon there keeping them away from having to double which is just giving up points every time anyway.
Buddy might be at his best guarding the bigger forwards. Not saying he's good, but it might be where his weaknesses are hidden. He won't get beat off the dribble, and can crash the boards. Same way James Harden isn't a great defender, but he bodies up opposing 3s and 4s as part of their scheme.

Buddy might be at his best guarding the bigger forwards. Not saying he's good, but it might be where his weaknesses are hidden. He won't get beat off the dribble, and can crash the boards. Same way James Harden isn't a great defender, but he bodies up opposing 3s and 4s as part of their scheme.
Yeah Buddy's a big dude like Harden. He just is and if he's that infatuated with lifting then yeah, might as well use it.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Without watching the game or seeing the score yet, I was skimming through this thread and assumed the Kings were losing for sure...
I was at my mom's for Christmas dinner and my phone said it was 15-2. I got home and it was a 5 point game and that lead would have been cut to 1 if not for .05 seconds, so yeah. It's not surprising the tenor of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.