[Game] Kings vs. Rockets, 3/11/2021, 7pm PST 10pm EST

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The Rockets have lost 13 games in a row. The Kings have won two games in the past 13, both of which only happened because the other team appeared to be actively trying to lose.

That's right folks, this is another classic stoppable force versus moveable object showdown! At least Tyrese Haliburton should be back. (Hassan still appears to be dealing with the 'rona.)

Hopefully Barnes has a 40 point triple double to raise that trade value. I’m not on the trade Barnes bandwagon but if we do trade him, I want something good in return.

Hopefully Barnes has a 40 point triple double to raise that trade value. I’m not on the trade Barnes bandwagon but if we do trade him, I want something good in return.
Hmmmm you’re not on the band wagon to trade Barnes? And yet you’re praying he plays even better than he has been for something good??? Could of fooled me ... I am a fan of his , his plays his numbers, and I believe his presence in or on the floor is just one of the few forward players we can count on each and every night.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Rockets loss streak will be naught but ashes in the wind before the awesome might of Tank God Luke.

Look upon thy lotto odds with despair, oh Rockets!! For the dreaded “W” comes to all who cross T.G.L.!

Hmmmm you’re not on the band wagon to trade Barnes? And yet you’re praying he plays even better than he has been for something good??? Could of fooled me ... I am a fan of his , his plays his numbers, and I believe his presence in or on the floor is just one of the few forward players we can count on each and every night.
Yes. Some people want him traded this year at all costs because they don’t see him as part of the core. I’d prefer keeping him. But if the kings plan on trading him, I have no control over that but would prefer we get a good package in return. That would be made easier if his trade value was high, usually that is done when someone plays very well. I figured that was all spelled out in my original post.

Yes. Some people want him traded this year at all costs because they don’t see him as part of the core. I’d prefer keeping him. But if the kings plan on trading him, I have no control over that but would prefer we get a good package in return. That would be made easier if his trade value was high, usually that is done when someone plays very well. I figured that was all spelled out in my original post.
This position is too reasonable for the Internet. I’m afraid you’ll need to be banned.

If Monte trades anyone, we hope he will get something good in return
Hopefully Cojo has a 40 point game off the bench, would love to get something good in return
Many of us want to keep HB , we finally got us a good starting SF and the kings better get the homerun deal that makes us better now
If Monte decides to shop him, and we do trade him it better not be for a crappy 1st, seconds and a no-name player with no future here.

I believe we’d be the wiser to keep Barnes who’s been giving us his best season this year and let him finish the year and perhaps be more value. I don’t think any team would beable to give us anything in regards to a “good package. “ Some people may think he’s not part of the core but I’m not one of them.