[Game] Kings vs. Pistons, 4/8/2021, 7pm PST 10pm EST

I thought the Kings were better without Bagley.
Bagley has a ton of physical ability but is low IQ. In Bagley’s case it’s hard to know if it’s because that is who he is or because of a lack of coaching.

Bagley’s defense is among the worst in the league. He absolutely was a tank commander but also someone we needed to play to see if he could learn. If he can learn and progress we can be a much better team. If not, he would have helped us tank. Sadly once again he got hurt.

I’m out of town so I can’t see the games now. My best way to find out what’s going on with the Kings is this forum (kinda scary?).
Anyway it’s really too bad the Kings aren’t making a real push for a playoff spot. I don’t think the NBA will have this expanded playoff (10 teams) next year. And it would be real fun to get in and have (a) playoff game after 14 years.
I can understand tanking for a better draft pick, but I don’t know who they’re looking at drafting. I’ve thought Kispert from Gonzaga might be there for the Kings. I think he had a bad final game against Baylor, as did most of the Gonzaga team.
I could see Drew Timme becoming a King. I think he’s a projected 2nd round pick. I guess his defense is not great, and he’s not a 3 point shooter (yet).
Davion Mitchell of Baylor would be interesting on the Kings, but then he’d take time away from Fox and Hali. Davion Mitchell kinda reminds me of Donavon Mitchell. Wouldn’t want to miss out on drafting a talent like that. Actually, I’m thinking that’s who the Kings should pick (Davion Mitchell). He’s a good defender (he shut down Suggs in the final game), and the Kings could use a three guard rotation of Fox, Hali, and Mitchell. Or play all three at the same time. With Barnes at center, ha ha.
What do you think Monte?
Go Kings.