[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/24/2022 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked what I saw. Defense still sucks but that’s cause we don’t have a rim protector and that double teaming crap needs to be thrown away. Effort is good enough for me if they play like this rest of the season

Pretty great Lamb stint. Exactly the kind of play we need at that wing spot.

Also, I'm not sure how much more we can get away with Jones on Jokic. He's absolutely cooked him in the 5 Jones minutes.
This is pretty much a repeat where they had to play Len. Jones isn't heavy enough to guard him. He's done a good job with anticipation but at some point the size difference is the key factor.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Pretty great Lamb stint. Exactly the kind of play we need at that wing spot.

Also, I'm not sure how much more we can get away with Jones on Jokic. He's absolutely cooked him in the 5 Jones minutes.
Len's always been a better matchup for Jokic than Jones. Obviously not sure how up for playing basketball he is at the moment but ideally I'd like to see him on Joker in the third.

This is pretty much a repeat where they had to play Len. Jones isn't heavy enough to guard him. He's done a good job with anticipation but at some point the size difference is the key factor.
Yep, Jokic and Embiid and actually probably Sabonis are the 3 guys in the NBA you can't have a "small" C on the floor, or they'll just walk him down for an easy bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.