Kings vs Mavs on League Pass - BLACKED OUT!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If you have DishNetwork, tune to 447... If you have DirecTV, I believe it's 721.

The game is being broadcast on both satellite carriers.

Blacked out here in Vacaville on DTV channel 721. I guess I will have to move into my neighbor's garage as he has comcast cable and a TV in the garage so he can watch his football.

Last edited:
oops.. i just started a thread about this one.. you can delete it VF.. i just wanted to give a heads up cause it says earlier that dish will give a preview starting tomorrow..

R

R1LOVER

It is blacked here in Yuba City. WTF. I have Directv but I added cable to it this past week. As I expected the signal is crapy compared to Directv so I hope DTV follows suit and adds the channel............

DirectTV just HAS to follow suit or many will be bailing out after the LP blackout tonight. I live in Sacramento and it was definitely blacked out here. I had to go to a buddy's who has Comcast. Tomorrow night that same buddy is coming to my house to watch his Warriors on my LP. It just doesn't make sense! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH...

It was on 721 for me too but I guess I don't count cuz I live in Philly. Besides I know what it's like cuz the Sixers play on Comcast here and every game that doesn't come on National T.V is blacked out so my dad has to watch the games some place else. I hope Direct TV picks up the channel so ya'll can be happy but if it doesn't, I wouldn't be surprised since they didn't pick up the comcast that airs here either. But that could also be due to the fact that Comcast was the major cable provider for all of Philadelphia except for one part, West Philly (which is where I live), until satellite cable became big and took a lot of their customers.