[Game] Kings vs. Mavericks (Vegas Summer League) Sunday August 15th, 12PM PT (3PM ET) ESPN2

Has there even been a 2 time summer league champion franchise?

we’re talking Ray McCallum level here..we’ll see if Off-Night and Queta can handle those shoes

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Honestly, I'm good. The NBA prospects all had solid moments, they played damn good defense, they went 4-0, Mitchell looks ready to be a stud and thankfully everyone came out injury free.

Especially after that Metu play, let's get these dudes healthy into training camp.
Training camp is only a month away too

Honestly, I'm good. The NBA prospects all had solid moments, they played damn good defense, they went 4-0, Mitchell looks ready to be a stud and thankfully everyone came out injury free.

Especially after that Metu play, let's get these dudes healthy into training camp.
I for one was SICK of losing almost every summer league game with the excuse that "it doesn't matter, we're just checking out our team." When you've sucked this bad for this long, EVERY kind of game matters, and 4-0 sounds just about right to me.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I missed the game but came here to see what the Metu fuss was. Dude deserved it. Better it happens in SL and fools think twice about doing it to him and maybe JV got his face saved from a future assault if Metu has to sit a game or two for it.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Philly is doing their best to hand Minnesota a trip to the SL finals. Their effort the last few minutes has been shockingly bad,

SLAB

Hall of Famer
One second Philly is throwing the ball all over the arena, next they look like a team again. Ahhhh Summer League, you’re so fun.