[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, Friday Nov. 1, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
This is a gutcheck game tonight, a game where you see who is who and what we have going forward and if some of the players are what we thought they were.

kb02

All-Star
I've been crunching numbers and the numbers are leaning towards the Kings. They should win this game.

Kings have out rebounded (offensive boards) the Jazz by 65%. Shoot more threes and have a 5.47% greater 3pt %.
Utah plays 31% worse than their average away from home and Sac plays 80% better at home than on the road.

For the record, I don't believe the data.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I've been crunching numbers and the numbers are leaning towards the Kings. They should win this game.

Kings have out rebounded (offensive boards) the Jazz by 65%. Shoot more threes and have a 5.47% greater 3pt %.
Utah plays 31% worse than their average away from home and Sac plays 80% better at home than on the road.

For the record, I don't believe the data.
LOL!

So why In the world did we hire igor kokoshkov again? I remember the suns being the laughing stock of the league when he coached them last year

I always liked Kenny Smith, and I see that he's been running the Washington Generals for a couple of years. Hoping tonight to see a reason to not become a Generals fan.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I hadn't thought about it, but the Kings haven't won a game since NBC SportsNet introduced their new travesty of a theme song. Maybe they should switch back to the one they've had going for the past several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.