[Game] Kings vs. Jazz, Friday Nov. 1, 7 PM PT/10 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
OK, snapshot that last play on the Fox drive and send it to Luke Walton. THERE is your floor spacing. Dedmon and Bjelica at the corners, Buddy and Ariza up top with the entire middle cleared. Fox can dominate with that spacing.
I was thinking about this for way too much time than I should have last night and came to the sad conclusion that Nuggets George Karl would have been the perfect coach for this team. The irony.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Snyder just checked Walton with that pick and roll. You could see that very play on the prior play. The Kings big has to freaking show up on that screen!

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I was thinking about this for way too much time than I should have last night and came to the sad conclusion that Nuggets George Karl would have been the perfect coach for this team. The irony.
It's true. That's why I think I brought up a few times before Walton that looking up and down his coaching tree or Snyders would be a wise move.

That looked like a hardest pass Dedmon has had to make all season, and it converted

Pretty decent stint by him. Especially some good plays defensively at the rim

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
That looked like a hardest pass Dedmon has had to make all season, and it converted

Pretty decent stint by him. Especially some good plays defensively at the rim
Yeah, the shot still isn't falling but on defense he was pretty good and at least tried on offense.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the shot still isn't falling but on defense he was pretty good and at least tried on offense.
Here's Dedmon in a nutshell. Look at the 3's he's taken in this game. Both of them he wasn't set and was moving into the shot. The next play he's wide open and set, and turns it down. He has to take the set shots but if he's moving into it he has to pass it.

Just tuned in at end if qtr. First regular season game for me. As others have said - they don't pass ball that much or move off the ball. Backup point not all that worthwhile offensively. D looked good for the 2-3 plays I saw. Dedmond had some movement plays on that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.