[Game] Kings vs. Hornets, October 30, 7 PM

gunks

Hall of Famer
I just switched over for a second. This team and fanbase is dead in the water. I won’t be shocked when De’Aaron’s demanding his way out. That’s my bold take this season BTW.
Build around Holmes if that happens. Trade Fox for a high draft pick for Vlade to **** up.

For real though, I don't see it with Fox. He doesn't seem like the type.

My bold take is Vlade steps down around the allstar break.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Build around Holmes if that happens. Trade Fox for a high draft pick for Vlade to **** up.

For real though, I don't see it with Fox. He doesn't seem like the type.

My bold take is Vlade steps down around the allstar break.
Good stuff. Then we can get another new coach for the new GM next offseason.

Such is life.

Basketball sucks.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Good stuff. Then we can get another new coach for the new GM next offseason.

Such is life.

Basketball sucks.
Well, maybe the next GM won't **** up a top 3 draft pick*.

*naturally, in this scenario I have the Kings remaining bottom of the barrel for the next 5-10 years or so.

SLAB

Hall of Famer

*naturally, in this scenario I have the Kings remaining bottom of the barrel for the next 5-10 years or so.
They will never have that chance. Back to the status quo of getting the worst possible pick of the available picks. We had our chance. Vlade butchered it.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

the Kings only need three seasons including this one to beat the all-time NBA record for consecutive playoff misses so that ought to count for something ;)

Was on the fence about the Walton hire but wow what a terrible HC
I mean they all look like crap, but he looks like he has no clue what he’s doing. And to get repeatedly taken to the woodshed each 3rd quarter is disgraceful