[Game] Kings vs. Hornets, 11/05/21 7pm Pacific, 10 pm Eastern

Which player would you like to see get minutes in Luke's rotation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good team type blowout.

Great balance.

Three straight double digit scoring games for Davion off the bench. With Bench Buddy and possibly a resurgent TD. Kings may have a bench worthy of a nickname like “Bench Mob” soon.

I’m also glad Kings haven’t been getting cooked by backup point guards anymore. That’s been the 15 year long constant that hasn’t happened this season.

I don't off work until 10 pm, so I haven't seen the game, but I'm starting to think having four starter quality guards going forward isn't a bad idea. I wanted to see how we could improve the front court by trading a package including Buddy (who's always been a favorite of mine); but now I say "let's just dominate the back court 48 minutes a game". If I was the opponent, I'd be pretty worried seeing Buddy and Davion playing against my backups.

Entity

Hall of Famer
That was a good team type blowout.

Great balance.

Three straight double digit scoring games for Davion off the bench. With Bench Buddy and possibly a resurgent TD. Kings may have a bench worthy of a nickname like “Bench Mob” soon.

I’m also glad Kings haven’t been getting cooked by backup point guards anymore. That’s been the 15 year long constant that hasn’t happened this season.
Bench put up 58 almost had 2 with 20+ points buddy with 26 and davion with 19

I mean... yeaaaah buddy (the literal Buddy and all the buddies on the Kings and Kings fans honestly).

This game was yahtzee for everybody. TD hit some much needed big shots to spark the early lead and offense. Fox with the 21 points on 15 shots with 7-7 from FTA and 9 assists to 2 TO. Amazing how we drop 140 when he's himself. Holmes sent Plumlee into the shadow realm. Davion is finding a consistent offensive game developing into a great playmaker/scorer off the bench all while being the best defender on the team. Sweet. Buddy launching 17 3's is incredible... especially if he wants to hit it at a 46% clip.

This shows the offensive upside of this team when everyone decides they all want to be awesome in the same game. Pretty dang cool.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
It's a good game to compare last year's team with this year's team. Last year's team was fairly equal to the Hornets. Not this year's team. They left the Hornets in the dust.

I love Mitchell so much. He doesn't care if the Kings are behind by 20 or ahead by 20. He's going to play defense, play hard, and play with brains, no matter the score. He exudes "winner."

I like my crow barbecued, thanks.
I don't think I was too far off when I said this back in the draft:

I have a feeling Mitchell is going to be an instant fan favorite when we watch him play. He gives 100% and doesn't back down. He's going to be like Quincy Acy with Haliburton's talent.
He's already an instant fan favorite and can only get better from here. Mitchell has been a complete game changer for the culture of this team. His defense is infectious

I don't think I was too far off when I said this back in the draft:

He's already an instant fan favorite and can only get better from here. Mitchell has been a complete game changer for the culture of this team. His defense is infectious
I was definitely in the why are we drafting another guard camp. Very happy to have to admit I was wrong about this one!

It's a good game to compare last year's team with this year's team. Last year's team was fairly equal to the Hornets. Not this year's team. They left the Hornets in the dust.

I love Mitchell so much. He doesn't care if the Kings are behind by 20 or ahead by 20. He's going to play defense, play hard, and play with brains, no matter the score. He exudes "winner."
He reminds me of Baron Davis a bit in his physicality of play.

I can’t wait to watch on tv next. I’m not sure if this was during a timeout or not, but the crowd definitely began chanting “BUDDY BUCKETS” and i had chills Lol! What a love fest tonight was. These guys really really love playing together and rooting each other on and you can tell. You can’t fake this chemistry and the fans can sense it!

I know we didn’t have a good chance of getting Ben simmons for buddy or Barnes + bagley and picks, and thought monte was saving face when he said he wanted to see what we had in the team he built. But after being over 0.500 after this strength of schedule and seeing buddy and HB balling, I gotta admit, there’s a reason he’s the GM and I really need to stop questioning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.