[Game] Kings vs Clippers, Friday 6 Jan 2017, 22:30 ET / 19:30 PT

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Barnes is still bad and needs to be gone in favor of Omri

Cousins still doesn't have true superstar affect on games
The second statement is jsut dumb. He's been Top 5 most of the year.

The only way to justify it is by adding in "when he's having a bad game", which then applies to all of them. you want a guy who doesn't have a superstar effect on games, go look at Anthony Davis or Kawhi Leonard. Not Cuz.

Cousins sulking after every miss and clippers score does us no favors. Compromised the transition defense on several occasions leading to wide open threes for great shooters, allowed it to snowball.

The second statement is jsut dumb. He's been Top 5 most of the year.

The only way to justify it is by adding in "when he's having a bad game", which then applies to all of them. you want a guy who doesn't have a superstar effect on games, go look at Anthony Davis or Kawhi Leonard. Not Cuz.
Whoa. Khawai dominates both ends, especially defensively. He single handedly turned the games on their heads when we played them. Only a fool takes Cousins over Khawai.

Definitely feels like we're back in the Mitch Richmond days. One all-star surrounded by a poor roster that loses more than it wins, is usually on the lottery and occasionally stumbles into the playoffs with a losing record.

Frustrating.

Whoa. Khawai dominates both ends, especially defensively. He single handedly turned the games on their heads when we played them. Only a fool takes Cousins over Khawai.
Kawhi is the best defense player I have ever seen...and he's no joke on offense. So yeah, you can defend Boogie without diminishing Kawhi, who is basically a machine on both ends of the court. And the Spurs record over the years reflects his robotic execution.

Bricklayer

you can see Cuz having to pump himself up to shoot the ball. You know he's fallen out of rhythm when its reached that point.

He looked tired yesterday. If we didn;t need everything, I'd almost wonder about resting him vs. Golden State again. get another recharge during a very likely loss.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Kawhi is the best defense player I have ever seen...and he's no joke on offense. So yeah, you can defend Boogie without diminishing Kawhi, who is basically a machine on both ends of the court. And the Spurs record over the years reflects his robotic execution.
Hold up... the best defensive player you've ever seen? Leonard is really good, but the best defensive player you've ever seen? Kawhi Leonard might only be the third-best defender in the history of the San Antonio Spurs.

Bricklayer

we just can;t get over the hump, but this is why I was saying that 2nd quarter didn't feel as bad as it did disastrous. Meaning, it felt like just a freaky loss of shooting touch that spread teamwide, rather than us not getting good shots or being competitive with this team. Turn the page, and we are right back in it.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
we just can;t get over the hump, but this is why I was saying that 2nd quarter didn't feel as bad as it did disastrous. Meaning, it felt like just a freaky loss of shooting touch that spread teamwide, rather than us not getting good shots or being competitive with this team. Turn the page, and we are right back in it.
That hole
your talking about is the pile of dirt from the hole we dug

Not even saying you don't have a point, but I can't help but notice that Cousins had 6/3/3/1 through the first nine minutes of the quarter, and all you can be bothered to talk about is what he did wrong.
He's a special basketball player. No doubt. He doesn't have the mental toughness to be great. Hell, even if he had average mental toughness he could be one of the greats and lead us to 45+ win seasons.

Just look at how he ended that quarter. He gets obsessed with the refs and it consumes him. Definition of insanity....

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He's a special basketball player. No doubt. He doesn't have the mental toughness to be great. Hell, even if he had average mental toughness he could be one of the greats and lead us to 45+ win seasons.

Just look at how he ended that quarter. He gets obsessed with the refs and it consumes him. Definition of insanity....
If, by "ended the quarter," you mean the final two minutes, IIRC he scored three points on 1-2 shooting, and had two rebounds.

EDIT - Look, I'm not even saying that the technical wasn't stupid, and what have you. It just seems to me that, when it comes to Cousins, you come into games determined to find something to be mad about.

If, by "ended the quarter," you mean the final two minutes, IIRC he scored three points on 1-2 shooting, and had two rebounds.

EDIT - Look, I'm not even saying that the technical wasn't stupid, and what have you. It just seems to me that, when it comes to Cousins, you come into games determined to find something to be mad about.
I just want him to STFU and play basketball. Is that too much to ask?