[Game] Kings vs. Chicago Bulls, 3/4/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take it. Good work towards the end of the first half, guys. But we can NOT have another quarter or even 5 minutes that resembles much of that 2nd quarter. Good Lord that was disgusting

This game is concerning. All signs point to a loss. Sabonis has been bad. Probably his worst half of the season? Barnes and huerter continue to be no shows.. The bench is making up for it a bit though. Will need another big game from monk if Sabonis doesn't get it going. Can't count on barnes and huerter.

Sabonis with 1/9 so far and the one made was the only one he shot with his right hand I think.
26 points from the bench, Duarte 8p,5r without missing a shot and no turnovers, won't be surprised if he starts instead of Huerter in the 2nd half.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Domas needs to wake up or else we're gonna rely on a carry job from Fox, Monk and Keegan.... which isn't the end of the world with how they've been playing tonight.

I'd be totally happy with no more Huerter or Barnes tonight, but I'm sure they're gonna start the 2nd half.... hopefully they get it together.

Our bench has been pretty pretty pretty good

Btw, I’d love to know the strategy behind doubling Derozan at the 3 point line, leaving better shooters wide open. Please make that make sense for me before i lose my mind omg

I’m confident in this one. I can see the Kings getting back to the focus they had in the opening quarter. So many teams in the west have been up and down so this our chance to gain ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.